Single Player Mods.

#1 Posted by Hizang (8532 posts) -

So I started getting back into single player Minecraft, I spent a good 5 hours on it this morning. I'm interested in livening things up a bit with some single player mods, can anybody recommend me some?

I'm not into cheating, so things like Add XP or Give me this item are of no use, I like to do things the hard way. I also play Minecraft on a Mac, so Mac Mods only please.

#2 Posted by Poppduder (460 posts) -

Mo' creatures is a good one and does what the name implies. I use the technic pack myself to make automated quarries and have lots more machinery to play with.

#3 Posted by ErrorOperator (458 posts) -

TechnicPack is a popular mod, it adds a lot of industrial machines to build along with loads more minerals to mine.

#4 Posted by Tamaster92 (271 posts) -

Hack/mine is cool - turns it into a loot driven RPG with skills and everything

#5 Posted by B0nd07 (1699 posts) -

The Technic Pack - Four mod packs in one, complete with its own launcher so you don't have to mess with any .jar files. Includes Technic, Tekkit, YogBox, and Hack/Mine.

#6 Posted by SexyToad (2760 posts) -

Build craft, mo creatures, and industrial craft. They're pretty awesome.

#7 Posted by AlexW00d (6236 posts) -

@B0nd07 said:

The Technic Pack - Four mod packs in one, complete with its own launcher so you don't have to mess with any .jar files. Includes Technic, Tekkit, YogBox, and Hack/Mine.

Technic itself is a whole bunch of mods too. So with that you basically get everything you would ever want/need.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.