What's your skin?

#1 Posted by SexyToad (2939 posts) -
My sexy guy.

So simple question, what skin do you use for Minecraft?

Also, side topic, I need a new battle skin, a skin that will strike fear in my enemies eyes! Any ideas?

#2 Posted by Video_Game_King (36566 posts) -

@sexytoad said:

Also, side topic, I need a new battle skin, a skin that will strike fear in my enemies eyes! Any ideas?

Take your pants off.

#3 Posted by McShank (1647 posts) -

Jack Sparrow or Popo from dbz

#4 Posted by shadowchronicle (13 posts) -

I use a skin for master chief usually.

#5 Edited by EquitasInvictus (2067 posts) -

The Android Droid duder.

#6 Posted by Donkeycow (568 posts) -

When i first read the title I thought you were asking for people's skin colour...

#7 Posted by Grilledcheez (4006 posts) -

Currently a naked chicken

#8 Edited by JasonR86 (10007 posts) -
#9 Posted by MarkWahlberg (4713 posts) -

@sexytoad said:

Also, side topic, I need a new battle skin, a skin that will strike fear in my enemies eyes! Any ideas?

Take your pants off.

seconded.

#10 Posted by I_Stay_Puft (4786 posts) -

Cool Aladdin skin.

#11 Edited by JJOR64 (19549 posts) -

Wario.

#12 Posted by thebunnyhunter (1516 posts) -
#13 Edited by MariachiMacabre (7097 posts) -

I've been using Yu's first Persona, Izanagi from P4. I like it a lot.

#14 Posted by SnakeLinkSonic (370 posts) -

Major Kusanagi.

#15 Posted by TheDudeOfGaming (6116 posts) -

White.

#16 Edited by SithToast (176 posts) -

I guess you could say, my skin is ... smashing.

The Android Droid duder.

Andy or Cid?

#17 Edited by Capum15 (5114 posts) -
BILLY MAYS HERE

First and last skin I'll ever use.

#18 Posted by Phoenix654 (284 posts) -

In the Xbox version I play as the Vagrant, but I call him crazy hobo... I think he was in pack 3. On the rare occasions I get out the Mac version, I have a Rebel pilot skin from Star Wars.

There's something about a blocky man in an orange jump suit...

#19 Edited by ZeForgotten (10368 posts) -

@snakelinksonic:

Oh hey, maybe you can tell me this then since I totally forgot the name.
What's that mod called with all the features you have on yours?

All the fancy lights and stuff like that, I had it installed at one point but totally forgot the name for some reason.

I know this is an old topic, but still. I have hope, damn it. I want it to look pretty again!

#20 Posted by SnakeLinkSonic (370 posts) -

@zeforgotten said:

@snakelinksonic:

Oh hey, maybe you can tell me this then since I totally forgot the name.

What's that mod called with all the features you have on yours?

All the fancy lights and stuff like that, I had it installed at one point but totally forgot the name for some reason.

I know this is an old topic, but still. I have hope, damn it. I want it to look pretty again!

Sonic Ether's Unbelievable Shaders

https://www.facebook.com/SonicEther

#21 Edited by MiniPato (2807 posts) -

@snakelinksonic:

I know this is an old topic, but still. I have hope, damn it. I want it to look pretty again!

You promised me pretty, Notch! YOU PROMISED ME PRETTY!

#22 Posted by zFUBARz (675 posts) -

That's an awesome mod but for some reason the games been running like garbage for me for quite some time now, Basically had to give up on it a few months back. Can't imagine adding more stuff would make it work better.

#23 Posted by ZeForgotten (10368 posts) -

@snakelinksonic said:

@zeforgotten said:

@snakelinksonic:

Oh hey, maybe you can tell me this then since I totally forgot the name.

What's that mod called with all the features you have on yours?

All the fancy lights and stuff like that, I had it installed at one point but totally forgot the name for some reason.

I know this is an old topic, but still. I have hope, damn it. I want it to look pretty again!

Sonic Ether's Unbelievable Shaders

https://www.facebook.com/SonicEther

Sank yoo vary mooch.



@minipato: He said he'd make me beautiful!

#24 Posted by RandomHero666 (3184 posts) -

bam!

#25 Posted by BestUsernameEver (5025 posts) -

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.