What the best Bukkit mods?

#1 Edited by Hizang (8532 posts) -

For those of you that use them what are some of the best Bukkit mods for a multiplayer server? I already have Essentials and Lockette.

I should note that I'm not interested in economy or RPG things, I am more into just mindless crazy fun or useful commands.

#2 Posted by Dtat (1623 posts) -

Minecraft MMO. So awesome. You level up abilities and get special skills.

#3 Posted by Bucketdeth (8022 posts) -

Bukakke mods?

#4 Posted by kindgineer (2767 posts) -

This one. It's just a ton of commands that every server should have. Also, if you want to host a "game," of sorts, download the latest Adventure Craft. Honestly, for most people though that just want a unique server for creativity and survival, essentials is pretty much living up to its name.

#5 Posted by Hizang (8532 posts) -

@ccampb89: I already have essentials, thanks though.

#6 Posted by kindgineer (2767 posts) -

@Hizang: Can't believe I missed seeing that in your post, lol. All I read was Lockette :P

#7 Posted by living4theday258 (679 posts) -

@Hizang said:

For those of you that use them what are some of the best Bukkit mods for a multiplayer server? I already have Essentials and Lockette.

I should note that I'm not interested in economy or RPG things, I am more into just mindless crazy fun or useful commands.

well if your playing legitly and dont want to lose your items to those pesky lava pits i suggest the keep items plugin. or theres voxel sniper if you want to make awesome terrain or just make a badass island.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.