Will they ever update it with some of the little things..

#1 Posted by Silock (238 posts) -

For example, random towns with people roaming about, bigger maps, Enchanting and Alchemy?

Have you guys heard anything?

#2 Edited by Peanut (953 posts) -

I assume you're talking about the 360 version and the answer is yes. 4J had said they're currently working on the Adventure Update and they're picking and choosing specific things from later PC updates to move up and include in that as well. They've also stated that the next update is "months" from release.

#3 Posted by Silock (238 posts) -

Thanks for the timely response! Thats great news as well, hopefully not to many months away though!!

#4 Posted by SexyToad (2760 posts) -

Wait, wait. It's not months away. But like Peanut said its the adventure update, 1.8.1. I'm not too sure about bigger maps. They've been working on it. I would say maybe 1-2 months?

#5 Posted by Cubidog1 (214 posts) -

Expect the same amount of time there was between the release of the game and the release of the update with pistons and shears.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.