Looks cute enough for $3

#1 Posted by Hawk456 (133 posts) -

I have no time to game much these days but this game looks cute enough to spend $3.74 on Steam today - you got me again Steam, take my money. I probably would have spent it on donuts, anyway.

#2 Posted by ch3burashka (5249 posts) -

I remember being actually stoked for it. Guess it didn't quite live up to my expectations.

Anything is worth 3.74. Merely expanding your exhaustive Steam list is worth 3.74.

#3 Posted by AhmadMetallic (18954 posts) -

Mini Ninjas was one of my top 10 games of 2009. Extremely, extremely fun little game, it may seem like a stupid kids game but it actually has a lot for you to do in it, the environment and aesthetics are straight up marvelous, the gameplay is a lot of ninja fun and there's a variety of attacks and weapons and special abilities. 

Turning my Japanese hat into a boat and going fishing in the river is my most memorable moment of that game. Enjoy it!

#4 Posted by BombcastGoldthwait (250 posts) -

It was ok, but for $3.74, why not?

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.