Poor performance in PC version

#1 Posted by Geno (6477 posts) -

Windows 7 64 bit 
GTX 275 SLI 
6GB RAM 
i7 3.8ghz 
Latest Nv Drivers 
DX11 

This game has unusually poor performance for some reason; it doesn't appear to be a visually demanding game, but I can only get it to run at 30-40 fps. I checked the nHancer profile and it has SLI set to 'single', I tried all of the other settings but that didn't work (either freezes the game or gives worse performance). I also tried to offload the antialiasing to my other graphics card but that didn't work either. Anyone else have this problem? 

#2 Posted by defaulttag (890 posts) -
@Geno: downgrade drivers maybe? for my GTX 275, I use 186 drivers. everything works perfectly. whereas later drivers, some games stutter for some reason. i don't have mini ninjas, but downgrading is worth a shot.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.