Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Miranda Lawson

Character » appears in 4 games

A top Lieutenant in Cerberus, Miranda oversaw the Lazarus Project, a project dedicated to bringing Commander Shepard back from the dead. She eventually joins Commander Shepard aboard the Normandy.

how do I have a romance?

clubsandwich

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 9

#1  Edited By clubsandwich

yeah I know this sounds pretty stupid, but for some reason, I can't have a romance with Miranda, completed her loyalty mission, chose her over Jack and I'm pretty sure I never said anything bad to her, so when I used the omegar 4 relay, I got the tali scene, wtf? did I missed something?

FireStarter772

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By FireStarter772

I read somewhere if you take her loyalty too high you will not be able to have the romance with her.    

Icil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By Icil
    @FireStarter772 said:
    " I read somewhere if you take her loyalty too high you will not be able to have the romance with her.     "
    By God, ME2 nailed it.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.