Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Mirror's Edge

Game » consists of 13 releases. Released Nov 11, 2008

In a futuristic totalitarian dystopia, a master courier (in a group of renegade "runners") investigates a conspiracy, while outrunning the deadly government military, in this parkour-inspired first-person action game.

Mirrors blog

xShR3Dx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

Edited By xShR3Dx

Sorry about the sound from the game.

xShR3Dx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1  Edited By xShR3Dx

Sorry about the sound from the game.

eric_buck

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By eric_buck

Yes Res5 will definetely rule the world. I'm super hyped for that and Skate 2 which is coming in like a week or two. I agree with you people shouldn't give crap to a game just because it's not their type. Keep up the sweet blogs.

darro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 11

#3  Edited By darro

Nice FF music in the background at the start of the vid.  Think its from IV if I am not mistaken.  A few games you mentioned I am looking forward to.  Madworld does indeed look pretty sweet and who isn't looking forwrd to RE5? Looking forward to playing some co-op wth whoever is up for it at the time. 

JonnyAvacado

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#4  Edited By JonnyAvacado

Awesome video man, love the Mirror's Edge falls...haha  As far as Street Fighter 4 goes, I definitely would get it for the PS3, but the community on Xbox is so enticing right now that I have to get it for that system.  I am going to pick up a Mad Catz SFIV controller for it....ugh I know its Mad Catz..but the pad looks good and all of the buttons are on the face, so it looks pretty good so far. 

RE5 Demo was amazing dude, awesome time!!  Can't wait till the full game!

unclejohn0525

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#5  Edited By unclejohn0525

Dude, great video blog. I'm really surprised how many great sleeper sort of Wii games you had on your list. Bad news though... SUDA 51 said not to expect No More Heroes 2 until January 2010. That sucks, cause NMH was my favorite game of 2008. Check out my written review for it. At least they're taking their time with it.

Oh yeah, and I'm getting Street Fighter IV for the PS3, but the only reason I am is beacuse I don't have a 360. The only thing I can say to sway you toward the PS3 version is probably the D-pad. It's just better.

DeVeAn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#6  Edited By DeVeAn
    • Playing and blogging at the same time lol
    • Did you know they use the word fuck 182 times in the movie scarface? I think you are gonna break that record lol.
    • I am getting SF4 for PS3 but I don't play playing it online much.
    Avatar image for eightbitwarrior
    EightBitWarrior

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 5

#7  Edited By EightBitWarrior

Get SF4 for the 360 so I may pwn you. That is all. ;)

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.