Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Mirror's Edge

Game » consists of 13 releases. Released Nov 11, 2008

In a futuristic totalitarian dystopia, a master courier (in a group of renegade "runners") investigates a conspiracy, while outrunning the deadly government military, in this parkour-inspired first-person action game.

Mirror's Edge (PC) for only SIX BUCKS!

mikeeegeee

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By mikeeegeee

Look, I'm not here to suck Newegg's dick or anything, but I saw on Slickdeals that they're selling Mirror's Edge for $6 with free shipping. I know a lot of people didn't give this game a chance because of the reviews, and it is admittedly flawed, but for six bucks you HAVE to try the game. It's worth the experience.

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?nm_mc=AFC-SlickDeals&cm_mmc=AFC-SlickDeals-_-NA-_-NA-_-NA&Item=N82E16832130212&cm_sp=DailyDeal-_-32-130-212-_-Product

Also: I'm aware the game might have some lame DRM stuff on it. I've never dealt with it, so I can't say if it's a huge setback or not.

Diamond

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#2  Edited By Diamond

I just bought it on gogamer for $5 plus a few dollars shipping a few days ago.  Disappointed to realize it's widescreen only on PC though.  Can chop up slightly with PhysX too (not smooth 60fps).

PartTimeNinja

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 2

#3  Edited By PartTimeNinja

Damn. That's a pretty amazing deal!

Psyx2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 4

#4  Edited By Psyx2

Hopefully it's the same price by this time next month (my birthday). I'll definitely pick it up.

NintenDood

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#5  Edited By NintenDood

And to think, I spent $60 on this over-hyped mess -_-

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.