sunnytuesday's Mirror's Edge (Xbox 360) review

cool shoes

Mirror's Edge is a great game. Great graphics, amazing level design, fun platforming gameplay (one of the few platformers this gen), and a good combat system. It also has time trials and speedruns to keep you busy when your finished, which brings me to the only negative of the game, its length. the main story is only about 6 hours long....on hard mode. its VERY short. but the game was such a great experience, i still recommend you to pick this one up.

Other reviews for Mirror's Edge (Xbox 360)

Despite its issues, Mirror's Edge pulls through in originality. 0

Editor's Note: Video review included! Both reviews took me quite awhile, and this is my first review in nearly a year. Both reviews differ from each other and include a few different thoughts. Unfortunately, my capturing device went FUBAR prior to the review, so I had to use trailer footage for the video. In result, I could not always use footage that fit the context. Enjoy!Video Review  Mirror's Edge Video Review from William Boso on Vimeo. Text ReviewThe story's main character, Faith. Mirror’s...