Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

MLB 10: The Show

Game » consists of 3 releases. Released Mar 02, 2010

Sony's award-winning baseball franchise returns for the 2010 season with another installment of The Show. New features including Road to The Show Version 4.0 now enabling you to call the game as a catcher as well as the return of the Home Run Derby.

MLB 10: The Show previews (Joe Mauer on cover)

MrOldboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 3

#1  Edited By MrOldboy

Search around, most got posted yesterday. I'm not sure if I am allowed to post links though?

First news I've be able to find on the MLB 10: The Show after typing search terms into google for the past month.
    A post on the playstation blog announced that Joe Mauer was the cover boy too, the obvious choice other than Pujols, but he was on an MVP game so that didn't seem likely.  The most notable thing for me was that the previews said collision detection was one of sony's top priorities. Finally, so tired of watching baserunners run right through a fielder on every play. Also online play was a priority, I'll believe it when I see it.

If anyone found any other information, I'd read any info on this game.

StickShifter05

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#2  Edited By StickShifter05

I foolishly bought this game without seeing the demo of it. I played it for a couple hours, but I couldn't still figure out how to play this correctly. The last baseball game I played was Ken Griffey Jr. on super nintendo by Rare. I don't get why they made hitting the ball so friggin hard! I ended up selling it back to Game Stop 2 weeks later.
    MrOldboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#3  Edited By MrOldboy
    @StickShifter05: 

The thing most people didn't know was to turn the contact indicator on, that is pretty much the batting reticule from ken griffey jr. I'd give it another shot, at least the demo.
    Karmum

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 1

#4  Edited By Karmum
    @MrOldboy said:
    " Search around, most got posted yesterday. I'm not sure if I am allowed to post links though?  First news I've be able to find on the MLB 10: The Show after typing search terms into google for the past month.A post on the playstation blog announced that Joe Mauer was the cover boy too, the obvious choice other than Pujols, but he was on an MVP game so that didn't seem likely.  The most notable thing for me was that the previews said collision detection was one of sony's top priorities. Finally, so tired of watching baserunners run right through a fielder on every play. Also online play was a priority, I'll believe it when I see it. If anyone found any other information, I'd read any info on this game. "
    If there is a link to the game (and there hasn't been another topic about it), let it rip!

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.