Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

MLB 14: The Show

Game » consists of 5 releases. Released Apr 01, 2014

Sony's critically acclaimed Major League Baseball franchise continues into the next generation.

Thinking about picking this up. Suggestions?

AnjinM

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 3

#1  Edited By AnjinM

I haven't played a baseball game since MLB 2K5 (which I probably wouldn't have purchased if 2K hadn't done that crazy $20 price), but I'm really interested in playing one again. Since I have a PS4 and a very small library, I was thinking about finally giving The Show a try. Do any series veterans have suggestions about how best to get into the game? Is there a particularly good or interesting mode that I should try?

Thanks ahead of time!

Nodima

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

User Lists: 0

Most folks I know buy this game almost exclusively to play as a pitcher in the Road to the Show mode, which means most games are like 15-30 minutes long and you only play every fifth game of the season as long as your team's rotation is chill.

Wolfgame

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By Wolfgame

I had a question from the quick look, whats going on with the seats here.

No Caption Provided

Everything looks fine here, fans enjoying the game... but then in the replay...

No Caption Provided

What happened to the seats?, why isn't anyone watching the game? What are they cheering for? Is something more interesting happening elsewhere? These are the questions I have.

Sanity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Sanity

Road to the show is amazing in these games, im thinking about getting a ps4 for this as i loved The Show last gen and was definitely my most played series on the PS3.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.