Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2

Game » consists of 22 releases. Released Nov 10, 2009

The sequel to 2007’s wildly successful first-person-shooter Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare, Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 continues the story of American and British soldiers fighting Russian ultra-nationalist forces.

Fun with mannequins

Mighty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 3

#1  Edited By Mighty

Do you guys know the room in Carnival, the room which the stairs and slide lead up to, with the mannequins? I decided to have some fun. I stood there, like I was AFK, and at least 4 enemies ran right by me withough seeing me. Anyone else try this?
    MadeinFinland

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#2  Edited By MadeinFinland

I saw the thread title and got a little worried about my fellow bombers were up to.

Damien

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#3  Edited By Damien

Sounds lol.  Would do if I had the map pack.

freeground

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#4  Edited By freeground

I've done it works great if you stand the with a silenced sniper, you can get a decent amount of kills before someone notices your tomfoolery.
    Avatar image for aestheticsynthesis
    AestheticSynthesis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

Since I always have Scavenger on these days I have no problem throwing in a stun grenade or a semtex when I'm storming the fun house. I haven't seen many people stay in that area, instead they crouch next to those arcade machines looking at the stairs.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.