Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2

Game » consists of 22 releases. Released Nov 10, 2009

The sequel to 2007’s wildly successful first-person-shooter Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare, Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 continues the story of American and British soldiers fighting Russian ultra-nationalist forces.

Gameplay/Montage/Commentary videos

myslead

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 3

#1  Edited By myslead

Hello,
    I've recently began to record my Modern Warfare 2 games and put them on youtube
    via my brand new Hauppauge HD-PVR, so I was wondering if anyone else was also doing videos about the game.

please post your channel and what not, if you are doing so... as I'm trying to get to know people that are doing videos.

here's my channel :  http://www.youtube.com/myslead

btman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

#2  Edited By btman
    @myslead:  how do you record your gameplays?
    myslead

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By myslead
    @btman said:

" @myslead:  how do you record your gameplays? "

I bought a Hauppauge HDPVR
    but there's plenty of other options, like capture cards etc...etc...
    slax

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

#4  Edited By slax

Very nice. I watched your first two MW2 videos and they were well done. 
    I was wondering, do you plan on branching out to different game types? Or do you mostly just play Domination.
    Good work overall, and nice commentary.

myslead

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By myslead
    @Slax said:

" Very nice. I watched your first two MW2 videos and they were well done.  I was wondering, do you plan on branching out to different game types? Or do you mostly just play Domination. Good work overall, and nice commentary. "

well thank you kind sir!
    I'm mostly playing Ground War; that is why two of the videos are Domination but I used to play alot of Hardcore HQ
    but yeah, I'll most definitely branching out to other game types (and other games in general; planning to get some Battlefield Bad Company 2 footage once it gets released...)
    Alphawolfy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#6  Edited By Alphawolfy

Hey, I make some commentaries too. 
    For now I'll be doing MW2, but I hope to do some Mass Effect 1/2 vids as well in the future. Note that I am currently traveling, so I won't be able to make new videos for at least a week. 
    Anyway, my channel is  
    here.
    I felt that my first commentary wasn't so good; hope to improve int he future.  
    Also might submit some videos of other games to machinima respawn, as they've recently said that non-MW2 videos would receive priority :P

myslead

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By myslead
    @Alphawolfy said:
    " Hey, I make some commentaries too. 
    For now I'll be doing MW2, but I hope to do some Mass Effect 1/2 vids as well in the future. Note that I am currently traveling, so I won't be able to make new videos for at least a week. 
    Anyway, my channel is  
    here.I felt that my first commentary wasn't so good; hope to improve int he future.  Also might submit some videos of other games to machinima respawn, as they've recently said that non-MW2 videos would receive priority :P "
    where do you submit gameplay videos on machinima?

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.