Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2

Game » consists of 22 releases. Released Nov 10, 2009

The sequel to 2007’s wildly successful first-person-shooter Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare, Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 continues the story of American and British soldiers fighting Russian ultra-nationalist forces.

how can i change the langauage

MrSnow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

#1  Edited By MrSnow

how can i change the language    
    bad spelling lol 

fwylo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#2  Edited By fwylo

Options?

MrSnow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By MrSnow

tried to no effect. i'll try again though just to make sure.

MrSnow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By MrSnow
    @fwylo said:
    " Options? "
    definitely not.
    Lowbrow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#5  Edited By Lowbrow
    @MrSnow: Sup. Are we talking about PS3? If so, you're out of luck my brother. I live in Montreal, and games here always have bilingual translations on the front. 

When I bought MW2, the casing was bilingual, but the game was french only. I had to go back to the store the next day, the english copies of the game have english only on the front. It seems like multiple languages weren't included in the MW2 blu-rays.
    MrSnow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By MrSnow
    @Lowbrow said:
    " @MrSnow: Sup. Are we talking about PS3? If so, you're out of luck my brother. I live in Montreal, and games here always have bilingual translations on the front.   When I bought MW2, the casing was bilingual, but the game was french only. I had to go back to the store the next day, the english copies of the game have english only on the front. It seems like multiple languages weren't included in the MW2 blu-rays. "
    thanks this explains it. must be because some countries censored it. 
    hockeymask27

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#7  Edited By hockeymask27
    @Lowbrow said:
    " @MrSnow: Sup. Are we talking about PS3? If so, you're out of luck my brother. I live in Montreal, and games here always have bilingual translations on the front.   When I bought MW2, the casing was bilingual, but the game was french only. I had to go back to the store the next day, the english copies of the game have english only on the front. It seems like multiple languages weren't included in the MW2 blu-rays. "
    Ya they usually have french version little oval on the front. However MW2 did not. Just go back to the store and explain.
    infininja

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#8  Edited By infininja
    @MrSnow said:
    " @Lowbrow said:
    thanks this explains it. must be because some countries censored it.  "
    What??

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.