I got the best kill ever in MW2

#1 Posted by Violetta (46 posts) -

It was in Afghan, I threw a frag grenade over the big bunker while on one exit, it went over the big bunker, landed inside a humvee on the other side, it blew up the humvee and killed a guy on the other team next to it. It was just a random grenade throw, I had no idea anyone was even on the other side of the bunker.

#2 Posted by endless_void (706 posts) -

I won't even say it

#3 Posted by MikkaQ (10268 posts) -

Cool.

#4 Posted by zombie2011 (4968 posts) -

Wow, that is so unimpressive.

#5 Posted by CrazedMaverick (214 posts) -
@XII_Sniper said:
" Cool. "
Must resist.... 
Story.
#6 Posted by Ironbunny (51 posts) -

Bro. 
There. 
I cant do it

#7 Posted by AjayRaz (12418 posts) -

very nice 

#8 Posted by Afroman269 (7387 posts) -

picsoritdidn'thappen

#9 Posted by giyanks22 (2681 posts) -
@endless_void said:
" I won't even say it "
I will...Buddy WHO GIVES A FUCK???!!! Honestly if you had a video of it on your phone or something that'd be half interesting, but seriously. You expect us to appreciate a kill in a fake game that we can only picture using the vague description you've provided???? Not to mention it doesn't even sound that spectacular a kill lol. 
#10 Posted by Ben99 (1135 posts) -

colletral or nothing !

#11 Posted by DrPockets000 (2859 posts) -

Have a cookie.

#12 Posted by ZeForgotten (10397 posts) -

I got the best kill in the history of mankind playing Battlestar Galactica: The Game: The MMO: The Horseriding Sim: The Party Game: The Room: The Next Generation: The Sums... 
I have no pictures or video of this game, so you're all gonna have to trust me on this one, guys.

#13 Edited by Portis (1285 posts) -
@giyanks22 said:

" @endless_void said:

" I won't even say it "
I will...Buddy WHO GIVES A FUCK???!!!"
That was kind of mean, but it make me laugh. XD
#14 Posted by BronzDragon (180 posts) -

I got this amazing kill where everyone except me was using riot shields, right? and they were all in a line, facing each other, so I shot this dude, but my bullets bounced of the enemy, and then of my teammate, and then of my enemy again, until finally, a guy at the other end of the map got shot the hell up with all of my bullets!

IT WAS AMAZING!

#15 Posted by valrog (3671 posts) -

The joys of auto-aim and console lag.

#16 Posted by JoyfullOFrockets (1177 posts) -
@BronzDragon said:

" I got this amazing kill where everyone except me was using riot shields, right? and they were all in a line, facing each other, so I shot this dude, but my bullets bounced of the enemy, and then of my teammate, and then of my enemy again, until finally, a guy at the other end of the map got shot the hell up with all of my bullets!  IT WAS AMAZING! "

Shame you didn't record it.
#17 Posted by Marz (5642 posts) -

Theatre mode or it didn't happen.   oh wait.....

#18 Posted by valrog (3671 posts) -
@ZeForgotten said:
" I got the best kill in the history of mankind playing Battlestar Galactica: The Game: The MMO: The Horseriding Sim: The Party Game: The Room: The Next Generation: The Sums... I have no pictures or video of this game, so you're all gonna have to trust me on this one, guys. "
I believe you.
#19 Posted by Apparatus_Unearth (3103 posts) -

DO IT IN REAL LIFE. THEN WE'LL TALK.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.