Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2

Game » consists of 22 releases. Released Nov 10, 2009

The sequel to 2007’s wildly successful first-person-shooter Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare, Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 continues the story of American and British soldiers fighting Russian ultra-nationalist forces.

In your opinion what is the best gun

• 60 results
    jkz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 3

#51  Edited By jkz

The AK. It may have more recoil than just about any other AR, but it's totally controllable if you have played a game with any amount of recoil. It feels almost exactly like Counter-Strike's AK recoil wise (albeit with ADS and a completely different game....bear with me). Long Range it can kill in 2 hits with Stopping Power, and up close it's an absolute monster. The only caveat is that you need to play the game quite differently with it; whereas with most other guns you can get away with aiming AS you shoot, while with the AK, once you fire a shot, you're committed.

It takes knowing how to feather the trigger, but if you can, it's an absolute monster, and is the only reason I regret Prestiging; haven't gotten a nuke since I did.

Bobdaman18

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#52  Edited By Bobdaman18

well it depends on the map, but overall i usually go with m4a1 with red dot scope.  accurate enough to do long distance and full auto for tight situations
    damswedon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 12

#53  Edited By damswedon

UMP45 why? because i can call it just the Umpas

bennym6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 5

#54  Edited By bennym6

Thanks for all your posts but i'll use my m4 till I get to lv 40 then use m16 then i'll mess about with tar, scar augh bar, and ak47 but all guns have their own personallitys I just wanted to know what everyones favourite guns.  

Thanks:)
    hellowill89

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#55  Edited By hellowill89

Seriously? no one put RPD. put FMJs and a grip on this bad boy and its essentially like a sniper that holds a gazillion bullets in the clip. 3000 out of my 3500 kills are from this thing. 

edit: (oh, i guess some people did put RPD..... good taste.... good taste......)
    danguy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#56  Edited By danguy

The ACR with red dot and FMJ and Barrett with thermal and FMJ are pretty good.

meteora

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 3

#57  Edited By meteora
    @Sil3n7 said:
    " See this is what I love about this game. Everyone has said a different gun nearly. It's really balanced. Personally I use an M4 with a red dot. "
    Yeah, not to mention the amount of spec/class builds.

For me the best gun is my ACR with a ACOG slapped on it. I just rack up long range kills with it, its so satisfying.
    TheHBK

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 6

#58  Edited By TheHBK

m4A1, its always been my gun and thats not gonna change.  Its not just about which is best, but which best fits you and which feels right.

Skald

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

User Lists: 7

#59  Edited By Skald

M4A1 w/ Heartbeat; Shotgun 
    M93 Raffica w/ Red Dot Sight; FMJ 

Raffica: (Italian, verb) To open up a can of whoop ass.

foggel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#60  Edited By foggel
    @NikotineXero said:
    " ACR with Holographic has rarely failed me "
    This is what I use, and recommend.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.