Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2

Game » consists of 22 releases. Released Nov 10, 2009

The sequel to 2007’s wildly successful first-person-shooter Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare, Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 continues the story of American and British soldiers fighting Russian ultra-nationalist forces.

It's a Montage but not just a normal montage.........

stevemanu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By stevemanu

Its a claymore montage. Its really and funny. Thumbs up and comment please  

xMP44x

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 5

#2  Edited By xMP44x

Just a one thing to say before I give my opinion.

• According to one of the topics stickied in some forum, posting a YouTube video and not giving some views on it yourself is classed as spam on the site. I know you're pretty new here, so welcome to the site at least.

And now, on to the opinion
    :

I wasn't too impressed. While the Claymore is a cool weapon to base a montage around, it is the actual content of the montage that is lacking. Allow me to explain. Some of the clips are really closely zoomed in. The golden bar along the bottom is an XP bar, which appears in Core, and possibly Hardcore (I can't remember). Some of those clips do not contain that bar, and are zoomed in to avoid that being shown. This makes me wonder if the video has been set up or not. Additionally, some of the enemies seem almost like they're trying to get killed with the Claymore you plant. I don't know if this is just because you were up against enemies who find being blown apart awesome or not, but they seem to almost be waiting for you. Not only this, but the montage ended before the song. That makes it feel very abrupt, like you simply cut it short because you'd gotten bored of recording or whatever.

I'm not trying to diss your video - if anything I'm trying to help you through constructive criticism.
    stevemanu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By stevemanu

This is all in legit FFA. I like the video because its not just the normal montage. It's not my video.

fwylo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#4  Edited By fwylo

Those other dude that got claymore'd suck.  They pretty much let you walk up to them and put that claymore down...

But awesome concept.

stevemanu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By stevemanu

Yea the people who play FFA are all terrible.

chmod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#6  Edited By chmod

Agreed. A good idea, but the execution was lacking. Most of the kills were him just running up behind someone not paying attention and planting a claymore.

Avatar image for the_laughing_man
    The_Laughing_Man

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#7  Edited By The_Laughing_Man
    @stevemanu said:
    " Yea the people who play FFA are all terrible. "
    Video spam is evil. 

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.