Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2

Game » consists of 22 releases. Released Nov 10, 2009

The sequel to 2007’s wildly successful first-person-shooter Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare, Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 continues the story of American and British soldiers fighting Russian ultra-nationalist forces.

it's a struggle

grainger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By grainger

i don't know how anyone else is finding it but im really struggling to get into it, i was so excited about it coming out, but since getting it on tuesday i've struggled to get imersed into it. i mean when i first stuck it in the ps3 i was blown away at just how smooth the aiming was and the graphics aswell. but the second the tutorial bit finished and it got into the real action i just found it difficult to enjoy myself, for one once you start getting shot at badly your screwed because you cant see anything on screen other than a big red smear and bits of broken glass meaning the warnings about getting to cover are useless because you cant see anything, and then theres the objectives themselves which are for the most part totally unclear, a few times now i've just gotten totally confused because i don't know what im meant to be doing cause i can't hear the orders or have the time to read the sub titles on screen because im too busy getting shot to hell. 

it's sort of ruined it for me, i still love the game and plan on finishing it but won't be feeling all warm and cosy inside when i do. the frustration of it is making me pay less attention to the story and more on just trying to get it over and done with, whereas with CoD4 i knew what was going on and could spend more time feeling totally engrossed in the story rather than just reading the blurb on the back cover and skimming over the first couple of pages. 

how has everyone else found it? is it just me, do i need to leave it alone and get a decent night sleep before playing it again? haha.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.