Lets Quick-Scope/No-Scope?

#1 Posted by Baillie (4285 posts) -

Anyone ever play MW2 and get a message saying their hosting a Quick-Scope lobby? Well, I got them all the time and finally decided, why not? Went in and I really enjoyed myself, been playing them every time I get one of those messages. 

Anyway, I know lots of you are gonna hate on me, but I'm just sending out an open invitation to you Duders if you want to do some quick-scoping/no-scoping? I'm pretty bored and would like to play with you guys, lets see your skillzzzzz. 

GT: Somekindof FOZY

#2 Posted by natetodamax (19220 posts) -
I actually get them more than 10th prestige lobby messages now. Sort of annoying after a while.
#3 Posted by Damien (1384 posts) -

You sound like my little brother and his friends.  Quick-scope this.  No-scope that.   WTF, no hard-scope.

#4 Posted by Baillie (4285 posts) -

You sound like them too, hard-scoping? :P 

What do you want me to say? I never thought it was cool, but after a while I started enjoying myself. I'm not trying to be all PRO and all that, it's all fun.

#5 Edited by Raiden36O (123 posts) -

Ive never gotten a message about quick scope sniping rooms before. I get plenty of '10th prestige lobby messages though.

My favourite 10th prestige message I got from some guy, it said "My friend is hosting a 10th prestige lobby, 1500 Microsoft points gets you and a friend in, Or you can send $20 to my paypal account and ill get you in for free"

Wow, i only need to pay you $20 and you can get me in for free? sounds like a great deal. I wounder how much money these cock-mules actually make from this 10th prestige garbage.

Back on topic though: I don't get the hate for 'quick scoping'. Ive never done it because I suck with the sniper and can get way more kills with my TAR, but if someone with a sniper can spin around kill me while im busy drilling them from 20 feet away, more power to them.

#6 Posted by WoodenPlatypus (1356 posts) -

Sure lol why not. I went of COD a while ago and the only time I seem to go on is when my friends host quickscopes and no scopes for fun. 
Not with randoms though, those message get too much :P 
Ive added you on XBL (Y)
#7 Posted by natetodamax (19220 posts) -
@Raiden36O said:
 I wounder how much money these cock-mules actually make from this 10th prestige garbage.
A friend of mine sent out 10th prestige lobby messages to all Recent Players once (even though he doesn't do 10th prestige lobbies) and three people ended up sending him 1600 points. That's 4800 points.
#8 Posted by ClaritySam (614 posts) -
@natetodamax said:

" @Raiden36O said:

I wounder how much money these cock-mules actually make from this 10th prestige garbage.
A friend of mine sent out 10th prestige lobby messages to all Recent Players once (even though he doesn't do 10th prestige lobbies) and three people ended up sending him 1600 points. That's 4800 points. "
Wow there are some really fucking stupid people out there lol

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.