Modern Warfare 2 is the worst AAA title ever

• 111 results
#101 Posted by pepper (304 posts) -

Well at least you have really thought your argument out. Very insightful and rational reasons for it being the worst AAA title ever.

#102 Posted by MetalMoog (907 posts) -

I really don't get where the CoD4 love comes from. I didn't have half as much fun playing it as MW2. Every time I play CoD4 it's just constant grenade spamming and then I log off.

#103 Posted by PrivateIronTFU (3874 posts) -

The single player is so much fun, though. One of the better single player fps experiences. 

#104 Posted by 234r2we232 (3181 posts) -

Does Fallout New Vegas count as a 'AAA' title?

Because I think it wins.

#105 Posted by Chokobo (1228 posts) -
"AAA title"

Jesus christ.
#106 Posted by pweidman (2297 posts) -

No just no. Not even close.  I thoroughly enjoyed the sp campaign several times including veteran diff and very much appreciated the changes that were all for the better versus CoD4.  Spec Ops was also a great addition...just not at all tc despite any and all mp grievances.
#107 Posted by Ben99 (1135 posts) -
@LiquidPrince said:
" No, I liked it a lot. "
#108 Posted by SolongWrex (149 posts) -

"AAA game" is my second least favorite expression of all time.

Anyway, the demo was ok I guess some of the time.

#109 Posted by phantomzxro (1565 posts) -

i disagree the game was great just people broke the game and IW was in no shape to patch everything when the whole activision vs IW storm was on their heels. Now black ops did not great job of balancing everything for better or worse but it is not a better made game because it still has connection issues and lag that did not happen in any MW game. But it is still fun just like all of them are fun so get over it and move on to your favorite one because i'm sure you can find one you like.

#110 Posted by CaptainObvious (2993 posts) -
@Doctor17 said:
" @LiquidPrince said:
" No, I liked it a lot. "
Woah, are you that girl in your avatar? "
Yeah he is.
#111 Posted by GunslingerPanda (4630 posts) -

O disagree. MW2 is a terrible game.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.