Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2

Game » consists of 22 releases. Released Nov 10, 2009

The sequel to 2007’s wildly successful first-person-shooter Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare, Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 continues the story of American and British soldiers fighting Russian ultra-nationalist forces.

Modern Warfare 2 Videos

myslead

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 3

#1  Edited By myslead

As I uploaded my first video on youtube yesterday ( http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XM1ARtx5WEs)
    I was wondering if anyone in the Giantbomb community was doing the same thing
    so if you are, please post your channel :)

Avatar image for themustachehero
    TheMustacheHero

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By TheMustacheHero

Youtube spam?

Perhaps?

Edit: I got 5 minutes into the video and you seem to just be rambling on about the same things over and over.

myslead

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By myslead

this is not spam, I'm trying to reach out to the giantbomb community
    to extend my social network and such.

but I just noticed that while the Modern Warfare 2 forum was my posting page, it posted in general discussion

PerryVandell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

User Lists: 8

#4  Edited By PerryVandell

It's technically spam if you don't have anything to discuss in your topic. You just posted a youtube video. Even if it is your video, there's nothing to discuss, making it youtube spam.

Kibblez

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 1

#5  Edited By Kibblez

I don't really get the whole "youtube spam" thing. Surely a game video wants some sort of discussion...

nail1080

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#7  Edited By nail1080
    @Fullmetal216 said:
     You just posted a youtube video. Even if it is your video, there's nothing to discuss, making it youtube spam. "
    Wow chill dude talk about over reacting to his topic and being completely wrong. The dude posted his first MW2 vid and asked if others here on giantbomb have done the same, and this is something many people including myself would be interested in knowing. You fail sir, the whole point of forums is asking questions...
    ToxicFruit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#8  Edited By ToxicFruit
    @myslead: Nice video and fun cometary, You should try to contact Machinima or Machinima respawn and get to post your videos there !
    myslead

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By myslead
    @nail1080 said:
    " @Fullmetal216 said:
     You just posted a youtube video. Even if it is your video, there's nothing to discuss, making it youtube spam. "
    Wow chill dude talk about over reacting to his topic and being completely wrong. The dude posted his first MW2 vid and asked if others here on giantbomb have done the same, and this is something many people including myself would be interested in knowing. You fail sir, the whole point of forums is asking questions... "
    ^^ this
    I'm trying to get to know people who are making videos, for future projects like dual commentaries and what not.
    nail1080

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By nail1080
    @myslead said:

" @nail1080 said:

" @Fullmetal216 said:
    Wow chill dude talk about over reacting to his topic and being completely wrong. The dude posted his first MW2 vid and asked if others here on giantbomb have done the same, and this is something many people including myself would be interested in knowing. You fail sir, the whole point of forums is asking questions... "
    ^^ this I'm trying to get to know people who are making videos, for future projects like dual commentaries and what not. "
    Btw it was am enjoyable vid to watch, I think I was your 22nd viewer :p

Like Toxic said contact  Machinima. Make more vids an eventually they might post yours and you'll get 50,000 + viewers and alot of feedback
    wefwefasdf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: -1

#11  Edited By wefwefasdf
    @Toxic said:
    " @myslead: Nice video and fun cometary, You should try to contact Machinima or Machinima respawn and get to post your videos there ! "
    Yeah, you were fun to listen to. Thanks for posting!
    Avatar image for picktons_woodchippr
    PicKtoNs_WoodChippR

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I enjoyed it, and it makes me want to set up the old dazzle platinum again :)

SammydesinasNL

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By SammydesinasNL

I just got a dvd recorder to record of my xbox 360 and I'd gladly do some vids with you in the future. Seen as how that's a bit complicated at the moment, i'll post on your channel and sub to you.
    myslead

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By myslead

Alright :D

natetodamax

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 32

User Lists: 5

#15  Edited By natetodamax
    @nail1080 said:
    " @Fullmetal216 said:
    He was explaining why it could qualify as Youtube spam. In no way was he over reacting. In fact, every time a user tries explaining rules to someone else you always feel the need to flame them. You need to chill out.
    myslead

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By myslead
    @natetodamax said:
    " @nail1080 said:
    " @Fullmetal216 said:
    He was explaining why it could qualify as Youtube spam. In no way was he over reacting. In fact, every time a user tries explaining rules to someone else you always feel the need to flame them. You need to chill out. "
    but I didn't just post a video; I was posting my video as reference of what I was calling a modern warfare video as I was searching for other youtube users that post videos like I do.
    PerryVandell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

User Lists: 8

#17  Edited By PerryVandell
    @nail1080 said:
    " @Fullmetal216 said:
    I don't see how it's over reacting if I was explaining why some might consider it spam. (Like me) I don't have a personal vendetta against the op like you seemed to have interpreted, its just I didn't really see the point in making a youtube video and just asking others to post other youtube videos. But I suppose your way of flaming people is perfectly acceptable in your opinion.
    Alphawolfy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#18  Edited By Alphawolfy

Well... since everyone seems to be discussing whether or not this is Youtube spam... 
    I'll answer the question of the OP. 

Yes, I uploaded my first commentary about a week ago. Won't post the link, but I'll probably continue to make videos of it, and maybe make some ME1/ME2 vids too. And if you guys DO want to see my videos, my channel is TheAlphawolfy.

InTheEnd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By InTheEnd

Hate to say it, but there's already a ton of Modern Warfare vids out there. Your commentary wasn't informative or funny and while you are good, you're not so insanely good that everyone must see you.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.