mw2- model 1887

#1 Posted by nihadsam (6 posts) -

hello everyone, i just made this model 1887 montage and i would like if u check it out then let me know what u think?? 

and btw sorry for the bad quality, its just because i recorded it on camera, but im getting HD pvr soon, so i can make better quality montage. anyways check it out, and bring up any ideas i can use in my next montage yeah!  

#2 Posted by R3Qui4M (409 posts) -

Pretty fun to watch. These gun are so much fun to use, I just wish that there guns weren't so overpowered.    

#3 Posted by nihadsam (6 posts) -
@R3Qui4M:
yeah, even after they patched it, im still able to use them in a good way!! before the updated models were just tooo much
#4 Posted by Ineedaname (4319 posts) -

I also always thought recoil on shotguns was pretty high, so using 2 would probably be fairly painful.

I can't watch the montage due to the music.
I'm sorry.

#5 Posted by Oldirtybearon (4897 posts) -

Made me want to jump back into Modern Warfare 2's MP, but then I remembered how frustrating akimbo 1887's were to deal with. 

Gaaah so torn. 

#6 Posted by nihadsam (6 posts) -
@Ineedaname:
its ok
#7 Posted by laser56 (54 posts) -

no offense but I have always hated people that just run around with shotguns but you used them in a......  interesting way. oh and by the way I thought the quality was ok.

#8 Posted by BronzDragon (180 posts) -
@KingWilly: The shotgun people have really died down lately.
#9 Posted by 234r2we232 (3181 posts) -

Cool people fire one at a time...

#10 Posted by Jordan550 (6 posts) -

Nice guns, pretty long range aswell i got a 7 kill streak (Emergency airdrop) with these.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.