Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2

Game » consists of 22 releases. Released Nov 10, 2009

The sequel to 2007’s wildly successful first-person-shooter Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare, Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 continues the story of American and British soldiers fighting Russian ultra-nationalist forces.

MW2 PS3 Party 4-9-2010

Avatar image for deactivated-61f31c6da0e7f
    deactivated-61f31c6da0e7f

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 0

hey guys 

this friday at 2:30 PM Central Time I will be hosting a MW2 multiplayer party for ps3 users.  to join, just send me a friend request over the PSN (my ID is the same as on this site), i'll add you then invite all of you to a private match room.  we'll play a lot of different game modes, maps, rules over the course of 2-3 hours.  if you want to suggest an idea, send me a message either here or over the PSN.  hope to see you guys later online. :)

Shibbxyz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#2  Edited By Shibbxyz

Sure ill join this if im not busy :D

Pessh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 3

#3  Edited By Pessh

Lol, we've been doing these for ages dude, although there's not much interest anymore. Probably better joining the existing group, as the few dudes who would do this will all be in a party anyway.

Avatar image for deactivated-61f31c6da0e7f
    deactivated-61f31c6da0e7f

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

oh hey pessh, i already am part of that group, i've got you on my psn friend list due to that group.

Ben99

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#5  Edited By Ben99

meh name is artist997 
    I own so fucking hard I got to the 3rd prestige in no time

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.