Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2

Game » consists of 22 releases. Released Nov 10, 2009

The sequel to 2007’s wildly successful first-person-shooter Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare, Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 continues the story of American and British soldiers fighting Russian ultra-nationalist forces.

MW2 PS3 users, I need a little help.

corgorav

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By corgorav

I'm doing this experiment thing and I need some numbers so please, someone who has this game for PS3 and plays regularly, what kinda numbers do you see nowadays in the "players online" counter? It would be helpful If you can give me some range like "about 70k, maybe 120k on weekends" or other estimates. Thanks!

krummey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

#2  Edited By krummey
    @corgorav:  Umm...usually it's over 400k online and 290k in playlists...at least when I'm on, usually in the evenings.
    Ben99

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By Ben99

between 500k and 300k .  Why does it matter to you ?

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.