Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2

Game » consists of 22 releases. Released Nov 10, 2009

The sequel to 2007’s wildly successful first-person-shooter Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare, Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 continues the story of American and British soldiers fighting Russian ultra-nationalist forces.

Ninja Perk

LRP21

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By LRP21

About 2 months ago I remember hearing that the Ninja perk did not work on Heartbeat Sensors, I remember using the Ninja Perk and dying by someone with a heartbeat sensor but I could never notice if I was on the radar or not, I used a silencer but I was moving. Anyway I am thinking about setting up a Ninja Perk class and was wondering if the perk works or is it still messed up?

Pessh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#2  Edited By Pessh

It's always worked.

CornontheCobbe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By CornontheCobbe

I think if you use Ninja Pro, your footsteps obviously cannot be heard, and you can not be detected by the heartbeat sensor, but i myself have not figured out if you still show up on the radar if you fire a weapon? Silenced or not.

LRP21

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#4  Edited By LRP21

If you fire a weapon you show up on radar, but you're never suppose to show up on heartbeat sensor even if you fire the weapon

CornontheCobbe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By CornontheCobbe
    @LRP21 said:
    " If you fire a weapon you show up on radar, but you're never suppose to show up on heartbeat sensor even if you fire the weapon "
    Sorry i meant to say the heartbeat sensor >_>...

Even when i had a silenced weapon, and i killed someone, and then immediately got killed by someone else and they had a heartbeat sensor on their gun, i noticed on the kill-cam it still shows a red dot and the beeping sound, but no team mates were around me at the time. So it's not really 100% reliable?

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.