Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2

Game » consists of 22 releases. Released Nov 10, 2009

The sequel to 2007’s wildly successful first-person-shooter Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare, Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 continues the story of American and British soldiers fighting Russian ultra-nationalist forces.

Noob Boosting

dboyz692002

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By dboyz692002

to really be honest i have no problem with noob boosting. dont judge me on this, but i will on the occasion do the 3rd person cage match boosting. I dont do it alot, but i bought the game later then everyone at my school so i thought that i would boost. It does work if your looking to level up. i was level 30 and the lowest level of one of my friends 56 and i was jealous so boosting has put me up to 55 and im leveling up like a mad man. boosting to me is not a problem as long as you dont boost in the middle of a game. Like for me in cage match, its you and your friend, and not like the people who will do it in search and destroy and there interuppting other people. That's just my opinion what's yours?
    nanikore

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

#2  Edited By nanikore

Opinions are for pussies. 

You're not a pussy, are you?

Sooperspy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

User Lists: 17

#3  Edited By Sooperspy

Boosting is for L0serz......
    Seriously, I did it once with my friend who wouldnt stop annoying me so I did it. Hated it soooo much.
    I did like going into a free for all and killing all of the n00b boosters

dboyz692002

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By dboyz692002

well opinons are for pussies. if they are, i am what i eat. i do like killing noob boosters, because there always in the back and you gang up on them and kill them. thats why i do cage match, becuase its only two people and you're not bothering anyone else
    xMP44x

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 5

#5  Edited By xMP44x

Boosting: there are two real different forms of boosting in this game. People who sit in Free for All and boost. In other words, 'douche boosters'. They ruin the experience for everyone else in that match as well, because someone is going to have to accept losing to hunt them down and end their boosting. Or, boosters who do so in Cage Match. Then they're only ruining the experience for themselves. And to be honest you can sorta tell if someone has legitimately earned a camo or whatever they grind for online. 

OpenWideToSwim

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By OpenWideToSwim

its quite easy to go from 30 to 55

Avatar image for themustachehero
    TheMustacheHero

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#7  Edited By TheMustacheHero

I love boob noosting.

CL60

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#8  Edited By CL60

I don't care if people boost, as long as it's not nuke boosting.

Resizzle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Resizzle

nood boosting ahhaha from level 30 - 55 haha

dboyz692002

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By dboyz692002

well im sorry i dont play it all the time and most of my friends will play it every night and i wont ill watch a hawks or braves game and they will level up. and if you paid any attention to what i said, i didnt boost all the way to 55 i only did it for 6-7 levels maybe i just did it to unlock guns and head shots thats all.
    Slaneesh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#11  Edited By Slaneesh

Well if you do it and it affects other people (Air support of any kind in a free for all) I will do everything in my power to hunt you down.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.