One man army "change"

#1 Posted by Greekfreek (4 posts) -

I read that they released a patch to the game that adjusted this perk today. I haven't had the opportunity to see what's different (leveling a prestige, don't have the perk yet). Anyone aware of what they've adjusted?

#2 Posted by MasterOfPenguins_Zell (2093 posts) -

No, I'm not sure yet. I wish it was to get rid of infinite noob tubing, but that's doubtful.

#3 Edited by The_Laughing_Man (13629 posts) -
@Greekfreek said:

" I read that they released a patch to the game that adjusted this perk today. I haven't had the opportunity to see what's different (leveling a prestige, don't have the perk yet). Anyone aware of what they've adjusted? "

Only patch I know about was the title update for the new map pack. I can not find anything about what you are talkin about.  

All I found was this Which does mention it but no info. 
#4 Posted by CornontheCobbe (2645 posts) -

Yeah i read that in FourZeroTwo's blog yesterday. Link here.

Read under Title Update.

#5 Posted by Crap (15 posts) -

One Man Army resupply is crap.

#6 Posted by Greekfreek (4 posts) -

Maybe....

One Man Army: Change classes at any time

NEW One Man Army PRO: You have been banned from xbox live.

#7 Posted by GamerGeek360 (1959 posts) -
@Crap said:
" One Man Army resupply is crap. "
#8 Posted by Shadow (4980 posts) -

You people make me sad.

#9 Posted by ZGoon (272 posts) -
@Greekfreek:  I wish, man.

PS: That made me laugh so hard my dog thinks I am an idiot.
#10 Posted by DanGuy (278 posts) -

You can still switch to the same class over and over. But I think the fix was the glitch with using a riot shield on a turret and shooting with a claymore.

#11 Posted by Chicholas (25 posts) -

I was thinking if they did change it  you could just make another class with O.M.A. of the same build and switch between the two....but infinity probably would program it so that the original O.M.A. class will not change into a class with that perk.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.