One sentence Battle: BBc2 has better weapons than mw2?

Posted by ReDfr0st (138 posts) -

Does bbc2 have better weapons than mw2? do you include vehicles? I like the  launchers better in mw2. but they are both similar in feel of firepower and recoil.

#1 Posted by ReDfr0st (138 posts) -

Does bbc2 have better weapons than mw2? do you include vehicles? I like the  launchers better in mw2. but they are both similar in feel of firepower and recoil.

#2 Posted by Jadeskye (4366 posts) -

#3 Posted by zudthespud (3281 posts) -

#4 Posted by AlwaysAngry (2924 posts) -

#5 Posted by Bucketdeth (8003 posts) -

#6 Posted by JLMRACING91 (98 posts) -

#7 Posted by ISuperGamerI (1880 posts) -
@Bucketdeth:  Rofl holy shit I laughed my ass of from that comic. :P
#8 Posted by ReDfr0st (138 posts) -

even im laughing at me now! wait i mean with
#9 Posted by Godlyawesomeguy (6385 posts) -

#10 Posted by wefwefasdf (6729 posts) -

While I did laugh at all these pictures... shame on you all. :p

#11 Posted by Coombs (3449 posts) -

Yes I include vehicles 

#12 Posted by MrKlorox (11197 posts) -

Battle for the British Broadcasting Corporation 2 has the sikkist wepans!

#13 Posted by zudthespud (3281 posts) -
#14 Posted by ReDfr0st (138 posts) -
#15 Posted by Tagachi (11 posts) -

BF2 has a wider variety of weapons.  BF2 every gun handles differently. MW2 basically every assault rifle is the same as the other assault rifles. Same with LMG, SMGs, and Sniper rifles.  MW2 is way to noob friendly. 

#16 Posted by Tagachi (11 posts) -

BF2 has a wider variety of weapons.  BF2 every gun handles differently. MW2 basically every assault rifle is the same as the other assault rifles. Same with LMG, SMGs, and Sniper rifles.  MW2 is way to noob friendly. 

#17 Posted by SilverGlint (13 posts) -
@Tagachi said:
" BF2 has a wider variety of weapons.  BF2 every gun handles differently. MW2 basically every assault rifle is the same as the other assault rifles. Same with LMG, SMGs, and Sniper rifles. "   
Because the FN 2000 and the ACR are pretty much the same thing  /SARCASM/

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.