Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2

Game » consists of 22 releases. Released Nov 10, 2009

The sequel to 2007’s wildly successful first-person-shooter Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare, Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 continues the story of American and British soldiers fighting Russian ultra-nationalist forces.

Talent Across Systems

DuhQbnSiLo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 4

#1  Edited By DuhQbnSiLo

I've been having this debate with this guy for like 2 days now, he says I'm bad at MW2 because the way I talk about and how he's so good, then I come to find out he plays on PS3. That made my day because the level of talent on PS3 is a joke. I bring this up and he says his friends say it's no different lol. I know I can't be the only person to see the difference So I wanted to know, for those that have played on both which is more talented.

bed

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 24

#2  Edited By bed

they're the same to me? i don't know, i can't tell. either way i'm getting shot in the face by dudes 

ColinRyan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#3  Edited By ColinRyan

I'm gonna go for PC.

Helimocopter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#4  Edited By Helimocopter

i dont fully understand, which has more talent?
    i would think it would be on a person by person basis more than either platform
    though i guess the PC tends to allow for faster reaction time and higher accuracy, so if thats what you mean, i guess theres an answer for you

ajamafalous

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 9

#5  Edited By ajamafalous

It would easily be PC if you're including that.

Coombs

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#6  Edited By Coombs

Talent = Level of experienced skilled FPS players 

1 - PC  
    2 - 360 
    3 - PS3 

Skytylz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#7  Edited By Skytylz

360 might be better just because of a larger player base.  That might end up not making a difference too, because that means there are more bad players and the lack of actual matchmaking doesn't guarantee you will be with the better players.

metalmoog

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 1

#8  Edited By metalmoog

I have it for both consoles and find I do a hell of a lot better on the PS3 version.  I'm not sure if it's to due with the player skill level, or the controller.  I find I can aim a lot quicker and more accurately using the PS3 controller over the Xbox one.

me3639

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

User Lists: 4

#9  Edited By me3639

So what you are asking is which system has the most players without jobs, or a life?

onetwentyse7en

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By onetwentyse7en

I haven't played on the pc, but it seems to be those playing on the xbox tend to be better.  A good chunk of xbox360 owners are fps enthusiasts, and I don't think the same can be said about the ps3.

iam3green

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By iam3green

i don't think that any system is better than one. they are both the same game just different controllers.

senrat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By senrat

People who play on the 360 are generally better than PS3 players.  I played MW2 for a long time on the 360 and did ok. The first time i ever touched a PS3 controller i played MW2 and got a 20 kill streak first round.  I kept on playing and realized the people on the PS3 are just worse at the game which allowed me to do really good even though i had no experience with the controller.

Sander

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By Sander

I had been wondering about this myself and I woulda thought that PS3 are better players because I would imagine they're more mature and know not to run out carelessly into the middle of an open battlefield and get killed. But I guess I'm wrong!

@senrat said:

"

People who play on the 360 are generally better than PS3 players.  I played MW2 for a long time on the 360 and did ok. The first time i ever touched a PS3 controller i played MW2 and got a 20 kill streak first round.  I kept on playing and realized the people on the PS3 are just worse at the game which allowed me to do really good even though i had no experience with the controller.

"
    Jadeskye

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#14  Edited By Jadeskye

I've only had a brief experience with the Ps3 but i have to say the players i encountered seemed less competant then the xbox 360 players.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.