Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2

Game » consists of 22 releases. Released Nov 10, 2009

The sequel to 2007’s wildly successful first-person-shooter Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare, Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 continues the story of American and British soldiers fighting Russian ultra-nationalist forces.

Tips for doing all 60 something Spec Ops missions?

mikemcn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 8

#1  Edited By mikemcn

I really need to S rank in MW2 (The site achievements have compelled me.) I need only 8 more achievements! Im so close! This means I need some help, i only have a few missions done, Is there any particular way that you took on the missions themselves? Did you start at recruit and work your way up for each, or did you just do veteran and get it over with? Should I work towards unlcoking all the tiers first, or just complete each set in order? 

Any help would be appreciated.
    thejamster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#2  Edited By thejamster

well the last set is effing hard so I would just deal with the stuff leading up to that

NickL

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#3  Edited By NickL

1practice, practice, practice
    2do it with someone (you can revive eachother where as solo 1 mistake and you get to restart)
    3complete it on regular to get the general layout of the mission, then do it on veteran (its horrible getting 30 minutes in and not knowing the general direction guys come from and losing because of it)
    4 probably most important TAKE YOUR TIME on veteran, you will die if you dont go slow
     5 take it in whatever order you want, but dont be like me where the only ones i have left are missions i hate so i dont want to do them =p

danguy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#4  Edited By danguy

Look up guides on youtube, they help a lot.

Avatar image for aestheticsynthesis
    AestheticSynthesis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@DanGuy said:
    " Look up guides on youtube, they help a lot. "
    This is the best advice you can get.
    StarFoxA

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 12

User Lists: 12

#6  Edited By StarFoxA

GamesRadar has a fantastic guide on it.

hicks91

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By hicks91

do the stealth levels solo 
    find a bro who can shoot to do the rest

fwylo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#8  Edited By fwylo

The Juggernaut levels are ridiculous, if you do the one in the favela with a human friend you can kind of hack it, there are videos on you-tube i think.  And the oilrig one you get someone to grab the 50-cal and sit at the very beginning up where the Dragonov is.  Then the other person just runs ahead and pulls them back one or two at a time then boom shoot that effer in the face.  Also, Claymores.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.