What aim speed setting is everyone using in MW2 for online???

#1 Posted by Slof (52 posts) -

I'm currently using custom setting 3. Meaning 1 step up from default setting. 

i question is what do all you guys use. Just wondering if I should try to use a high setting and get used to it to have a copetitive edge for online matches?
#2 Edited by RedRoach (1158 posts) -
#3 Edited by ZeForgotten (10397 posts) -

Flagged so the mods can move this to the right forum! 
Granted, if they wanna do their jobs :P 

Not flagging it because it's a horrible topic. 
Just so the mods get on it quicker

#4 Edited by Meteora (5787 posts) -

I don't think that's aim speed you're talking about, more like sensitivity.

I've put my setting to something like, 3. That's between average and high in the custom settings. It takes me a bit less time to switch over to the next target with the higher sensitivity, which happens to make a slight difference and not too oversensitive that I can't even get a shot off at people.

#5 Posted by ThePhantomnaut (6067 posts) -

#6 Posted by MasterOfPenguins_Zell (2093 posts) -

Started on 7, then moved to 8, then 9. The more I play the higher I need it. Probably be to 10 in the next couple days.

#7 Posted by Ultimadark (150 posts) -

Been using medium, started a bit higher but went down later. Do all the "pros" use superhigh sensitivity?

#8 Posted by CornontheCobbe (2645 posts) -

I don't understand how anyone can play past a sensitivity of 8. They must have eagle eyes and fingers like tornadoes.
I use a comfortable 6. But may lower it to 5 or so.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.