Whats Better FAL with Acog or Intervention with Acog

#1 Posted by JLMRACING91 (98 posts) -

?  guess its a playing style qustion.... 

I play a ton of Hardcore HQ
 and use BLING  acog + silencer

my interest is b/c when equipped with a FAL, the enemy seems to take longer to pinpoint my location as compared to any sniper gun..why is that?

#2 Posted by DanGuy (278 posts) -

I would go with the FAL. Because the main purpose of the Intervention is accuracy and ACOG just decreases it a lot.

#3 Posted by PirateNeal (269 posts) -

if your playing hardcore then FAL with acog for sure, other wise my favorite set up is  the 50 cal with an acog attached

#4 Posted by DystopiaX (5339 posts) -

FAL with Acog.

#5 Posted by OneManX (1693 posts) -

You know... I never liked the idea of silencers on Assault rifles, seems like a lame reason to weaken your gun.

#6 Posted by Illmatic (1358 posts) -

I went through a MW2 phase where I used a FAL solely because it had one of my favorite reload animations.

#7 Posted by Ben99 (1135 posts) -

How about ACR with Acog . best damn thing

#8 Posted by A_Wet_Shamwow (230 posts) -

Acog isn't that good anyways use the holo sight if anything 
don't use the Red dot FAL it isn't aligned right 
Intervention doesn't really benefit from any attachment other than thermal and that just hurts my eyes 

#9 Posted by lilman1101 (1075 posts) -
@A_Wet_Shamwow said:
" Acog isn't that good anyways use the holo sight if anything don't use the Red dot FAL it isn't aligned right Intervention doesn't really benefit from any attachment other than thermal and that just hurts my eyes  "
This.
#10 Posted by natetodamax (19213 posts) -

FAL with ACOG

#11 Posted by innacces14 (735 posts) -

FAL, Shotgun Attachment, and ACOG/Holographic (it depends on the map really). That shotgun is no joke when it comes to Hardcore plus it stops the sway of the gun detail around the red dot when in iron sights.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.