theamericanace's Modern Warfare 2 (Xbox 360) review

Leaves you in Awe.

While i liked Call of Duty 4, this one has to be one of the best military shooters with very competitive online multiplayer that makes me mad every time i lose! It's still a great game with a great story behind it. Modern Warfare 2 really did impress me because at first i thought it was another Call of Duty with more guns, but it had all that plus new graphics and a great story. While the campaign is great to play and Spec Ops is also, the multiplayer is what had me addicted, and since it's a challenge, has me play even more.

Other reviews for Modern Warfare 2 (Xbox 360)

Entertaining singleplayer, addictive multiplayer & co-op to boot! 0

Modern Warfare 2 takes place five years after the events of of Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare. Despite your best efforts, the ultra-nationalist have wrangled control of Russia proclaiming Zakhaev, everyone's favourite one-armed bad guy, as a national hero and political martyr. As in previous Call of Duty games, you step inside the body of several distinct characters over the course of  the campaign's five to seven hours of gameplay. Though entertaining, the story itself twist and turns so radica...