mclovin262's Modern Warfare 2 (PlayStation 3) review

• mclovin262 wrote this review on .

good but kinda broken

good game gives good entertainment faced pace campaighn and makes your blood flow but guns on multi-player can out weighed like noobtubes danger close it sucks give players with no skill to shine which is not right but for the most part pretty good i still enjoy it even with the noobish weapons i still can show people up pretty good making friends is easy and also enemys but with alot a play time you can get nukes out the wazzu so i say play get mad and own

Other reviews for Modern Warfare 2 (PlayStation 3)

Hooah 0

Modern Warfare 2 is here, and with fantastic single and multiplayer modes to dig into, it won't be going anywhere for a long, long time. I'm not what you'd call a diehard shooter fan, but even I was surprised when I recently realized that Call of Duty 4 is two years old. While most games have been long since forgotten after their release, everyone around me was still playing, going for a prestige, trying different weapon combinations, and memorizing the maps online. So it may not come as a surp...