mclovin262's Modern Warfare 2 (PlayStation 3) review

• mclovin262 wrote this review on .

good but kinda broken

good game gives good entertainment faced pace campaighn and makes your blood flow but guns on multi-player can out weighed like noobtubes danger close it sucks give players with no skill to shine which is not right but for the most part pretty good i still enjoy it even with the noobish weapons i still can show people up pretty good making friends is easy and also enemys but with alot a play time you can get nukes out the wazzu so i say play get mad and own

Other reviews for Modern Warfare 2 (PlayStation 3)

Surprising small things 0

If it's possible Modern Warfare 2 took me by surprise.    For a bunch of reasons I just didn't have very high expectations for this game.  The reviews bashed the single player, I wasn't the biggest fan of Infinity Ward's last offering and thought it to be greatly overrated.   The single player for this game turned out far better than I was expecting.     The story was crazy--but to be honest that's kind of fine by me.  I kind of like that it's got that ridiculous quality that a lot of action gam...