battezu's Modern Warfare 2 (Xbox 360) review

• battezu wrote this review on .

Best one ever.

Call of Duty is one of, if not the biggest shooters of all time (Though I prefer Halo more). Modern Warfare 2 was the first Call of Duty that I played, yes even before the first Modern Warfare. I was actually so engrossed in the story I couldn't stop playing. I will admit that the game isn't the best game ever, but for the Call of Duty series it is the greatest. I would love to see this story turned into a movie sometime soon.

Other reviews for Modern Warfare 2 (Xbox 360)

Pros and Cons: Modern Warfare 2 0

ProsExplosive campaign with tons of thrills.Deep multiplayer with tons, tons of replay value.Awesome sound effects from your gunfire puncturing your enemies to a Predator missile crashing near you.Challenging yet fantastic Spec Ops missions. I very rarely play co-operative because I like to take my time and explore a map rather than just book through the level like my friends, but this made me want to have them come over to play these many set pieces. Cons While explosive and fun, the single pla...