battezu's Modern Warfare 2 (Xbox 360) review

• battezu wrote this review on .

Best one ever.

Call of Duty is one of, if not the biggest shooters of all time (Though I prefer Halo more). Modern Warfare 2 was the first Call of Duty that I played, yes even before the first Modern Warfare. I was actually so engrossed in the story I couldn't stop playing. I will admit that the game isn't the best game ever, but for the Call of Duty series it is the greatest. I would love to see this story turned into a movie sometime soon.

Other reviews for Modern Warfare 2 (Xbox 360)

Entertaining singleplayer, addictive multiplayer & co-op to boot! 0

Modern Warfare 2 takes place five years after the events of of Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare. Despite your best efforts, the ultra-nationalist have wrangled control of Russia proclaiming Zakhaev, everyone's favourite one-armed bad guy, as a national hero and political martyr. As in previous Call of Duty games, you step inside the body of several distinct characters over the course of  the campaign's five to seven hours of gameplay. Though entertaining, the story itself twist and turns so radica...