EXP Races super messed up?

#1 Posted by drac96 (667 posts) -

This is starting to piss me off. Every time I want to search for an exp race it cancels the search instantly and starts a new XP race lobby, which apparently no one can join. Then if I cancel the lobby it makes I am disconnected from the server until I do a career or quick race. Is this happening for anyone else? I'd really like to be able to race online.

#2 Posted by HiImMikeCruz (208 posts) -

Yea I couldn't get into an xp lobby either

#3 Posted by Gamer_152 (14051 posts) -

There have been lots of situations with networking in mutliplayer games being messed up at launch, hopefully they'll patch it.

#4 Posted by get2sammyb (6412 posts) -

Yeah, I'm getting the same thing too. It's strange, because I was playing the game when it first came out in continental Europe (so this time last week) and I was getting 8-10 player matches off the bat. Then when it came out in England it just all stopped working as well. You're lucky to get a 4 player match right now.

Have to assume it'll be patched before the week's out. I guess it's an opportunity to get some stuff created and beat the career mode though!

#5 Posted by FakePlasticTree (449 posts) -

It was pretty rough at first but for the past couple days I have had no issues getting in to an XP race. 

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.