ModNation Racers PSN ID thread

#1 Posted by jeff4moso (211 posts) -

I've got this one pre-ordered.  Looking for people to race against when it come out.  Send me a friend invite or reply to this post.

#2 Posted by get2sammyb (6412 posts) -

Great idea. This will also help people to find each other's creations.

I'm "get2sammyb".

#3 Edited by NekuSakuraba (7240 posts) -

It is already out in the US?

How did it sell?

#4 Posted by get2sammyb (6412 posts) -
@NekuSakuraba said:
" It is already out in the US?  How did it sell? "
It's out next week in the US. This week UK. Not sure why sales matter, mind.
#5 Posted by Rockdalf (1274 posts) -

Add: "TheRockdalf"

Amazon should have my copy here by Tuesday.

#6 Posted by boon (15 posts) -

PSN = GioHammer

#7 Posted by The_EDJ (53 posts) -

PSN is the_EDJ 

Also, you can download Kevin Butler's mod and his own track with the Artistspotlight1 moniker.

#8 Posted by blazerx9x (648 posts) -

i`m probably not going to get this game as early as I plan to, but if i do, 

PSN = Blazerx9x

#9 Edited by Spadge (49 posts) -

Haven't got anything uploaded yet, but I got a mutilated zombie in the works that should ready soonish. Other than that, I'm game if anyone wanna throw down. 
#10 Posted by jeff4moso (211 posts) -

wow, are there not many people buying this?

#11 Posted by FunkasaurusRex (72 posts) -

Got the game yesterday, WarlordPeo on PSN

#12 Posted by Binman88 (3684 posts) -

Ordered, should have next week. My PSN ID is Binman-88!

#13 Posted by returnofjake (231 posts) -

Phicey, add me :)

#14 Edited by fox01313 (5061 posts) -

stupid html code from PS site not working, PSN name is fox01313....stupid html code from them is broken as hell here.

Just got the game today, will take a while to get used to some of the weapons in the game.

#15 Posted by jeff4moso (211 posts) -

Amazon should finally get me my copy either today or tomorrow.  I'll send out friend requests sometime this weekend.  For those that have the game, how is it?  I can't wait to get my copy and see all the cool things the community has created all ready.

#16 Posted by FunkasaurusRex (72 posts) -
@chicubs223420 said:
"For those that have the game, how is it?  I can't wait to get my copy and see all the cool things the community has created all ready. "
The quicklook does a good job of showing off the stuff people have created so far. The mods (racer characters) seem to have the most variety; the cars I've seen are mostly based on real world concepts, but you do have your Ecto-1s, A-team vans, etc... I think the racing controls well and the risk/reward stuff with the boost meter and weapon upgrades make for a solid experience. The biggest downsides at the moment are the load times and the connection issues, but hopefully they can patch those out.
#17 Posted by Thirdbeat (15 posts) -

PSN: Thirdbeat 

Add me this game is pretty fun

#18 Posted by damnboyadvance (4059 posts) -
@chicubs223420: I will be buying this game soon. I'll race against you or something.

My PSN is frostyflakes1. Just leave a message saying that you're from the GB crew.
#19 Posted by Mono_Listo (430 posts) -

Jeff_en-la-boca

The first look video just sold me on this game. I know I should finish Red Dead Redemption first, but I can't help myself. Going to pick this up tonight.

#20 Posted by Shadow (4977 posts) -

I_NoScoped_Bambi is the PSNID.  Also, if you like Tomba, download the mod I just uploaded.  I think it turned out pretty great.

#21 Posted by Fbomb (1168 posts) -

PSN: B_3t3rn4L 
(worst name registered to the PSN, by the way. Not many people know that.)

#22 Posted by Piglet (127 posts) -

PSN = Piglet9303

#23 Posted by GhettoBond (66 posts) -

GhettoBond

#24 Posted by returnofjake (231 posts) -

Everyone posting make sure you go back and add a few people otherwise we're just comparing names :)

#25 Posted by gike987 (1747 posts) -

gike

#26 Posted by jeff4moso (211 posts) -
@returnofjake: I've been adding everyone that has posted.  Hopefully others are as well.
#27 Edited by Zytox (9 posts) -

PSN: Zytox

I'm from Europe though, so probably won't be able to race that many of you. Looking through other giantbomber's creations should be fun though :)

#28 Posted by FakePlasticTree (449 posts) -

FakePlasticTree. I've been playing this game almost exclusively lately, so feel free to send me an invite. 

#29 Posted by ErrorOperator (458 posts) -

IAMCIP - Add me for any races i'm on it quite alot! Also who votes for MNR to be the next thursday night throwndown!

#30 Edited by Spoonman671 (4527 posts) -

PSN: hubli

If you're a Vagrant Story fan then check out my Ashley Riot mod and D'Tok the Wyvern kart.

#31 Posted by davidwitten22 (1708 posts) -

PSN- davidwitten22 

I'll have this in about a week so I'll be on a ton then I'm sure.

#32 Posted by BC_ (168 posts) -

Just picked this up the other day and enjoying it so far. 

PSN: beesee_

#33 Posted by WillyLo (302 posts) -

WillyLo1985, if any GB crew wants to play. I love it so far, play it a couple times a week.

#34 Posted by Stackboy (478 posts) -

Mine is Stackboy Royale, but since it has region locking, only other Aussies can play me.

#35 Posted by androdro (75 posts) -

my psn is andrivi

none of my friends are playing this game so it wold be fun to race with some giantbombers

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.