The nail in the coffin?

#1 Posted by Phatmac (5723 posts) -

Seems as if the release of LBP Karting marks the end of this franchise or at least its relevance in gaming. How do you guys feel about this franchise and the chances it'll have alongside a more recognizable brand?

#2 Posted by MentalDisruption (1618 posts) -

LBP Karting? Oh I'm going to have to look that up now.

#3 Posted by AhmadMetallic (18955 posts) -
@MentalDisruption said:

LBP Karting? Oh I'm going to have to look that up now.

#4 Posted by Phatmac (5723 posts) -

Littlebigplanet Karting.

#5 Posted by Redbullet685 (6029 posts) -

I guess we won't be seeing more MNR, then.

#6 Posted by EVO (3871 posts) -

I never really gave ModNation a chance, or shall I say, it never really gave me a chance. For such a cutesy kart racer, that games difficulty was fucking brutal. Between that, the load times and the obnoxious commentators, I probably only put 1-2 hours into the game.

#7 Posted by DragonNinja789 (337 posts) -

I actually enjoyed what little I played of ModNation Racers, it convinced me to play LBP which I was able to get through sony's welcome back program. I'll probably pick it up on the cheap.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.