Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

ModNation Racers

Game » consists of 9 releases. Released May 25, 2010

ModNation Racers is a racing game using Sony's "Play, Create, Share" mantra -- applied in ModNation Racers as "Race, Create, Share". Like other titles in the series such as LittleBigPlanet, it allows players to customize characters, create their own levels/tracks, and share them online on the PlayStation Network.

The notorious 'Lost connection to server' Issue plagues me.

anywhereilay

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By anywhereilay

Just got the game, and I'm having this problem. I've scoured google looking for answers but alas nothing. Most boards I find are dated back to when the game first came out, and I'm wondering has anything changed. Is there anything I can do to remedy this problem? Am I one of the only people still experiencing it? This problem only occurs with modnation, in no other game does this happend and I'm still signed in to psn. I know many of you are sick to death about hearing this particular issue, but I'm just really looking for current info on what the status of this whole problem is. Any help about it would be greatly  appreciated!

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.