Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Monaco: What's Yours Is Mine

Game » consists of 3 releases. Released Apr 24, 2013

An indie co-op stealth game from Pocketwatch Games with the tagline 'Pac-Man meets Hitman.' It was released for PC/Mac on April 24 2013, and XBLA on May 10th 2013.

Did the gaming world forget 'Monaco'?

NPfeifer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Maybe it doesn't win for any particular award, but no one's Top 10 list, either? The best heists of the year and some of the most intense multiplayer I've ever played was in Monaco this year. I can't be the only one!!!!!

donchipotle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

I_Stay_Puft

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#3  Edited By I_Stay_Puft

Oh, thought you meant the sovereign city state where all the rich fat cats go to swim in their money. If so, then yes I did try to forget about Monaco.

BeachThunder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 30

#4 BeachThunder  Online

Mo...na...co?

Avatar image for themanwithnoplan
    TheManWithNoPlan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 14

#5  Edited By TheManWithNoPlan

I never got around to playing it, but from watching it on some of the live shows I thought it looked pretty neat. The heavy focus on co-op unfortunately kind of turned me off.

Avatar image for deactivated-5cc8838532af0
    deactivated-5cc8838532af0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 12

It placed on my list. I don't know, it was kind of fun but lost it's charm as it went along.

Sergio

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 13

My problem is that I didn't have any friends to play it with. I'll try to fix that by including it in a bundle of games I'm giving my friend for his birthday tomorrow.

Avatar image for little_socrates
    Little_Socrates

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

User Lists: 23

It's neat. It was never really a consideration for my list.

ArbitraryWater

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 66

It seems like the kind of game that would only be enjoyable under very specific circumstances (namely: playing with people who know what they're doing), otherwise it just seems like complete chaos.

crithon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 11

it was neat, but then you quickmatch with another player who knows everything, then unlocks everything and your trying to play catch up. So no, this could have been a better game.

there's this couch co op games that are being argued pretty hard and then it doesn't resonate with the next group of people.

Cybexx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 9

It was a cool concept and it was graphically interesting but it turns out that trying to pull off complex heists by way of Bomberman is a bit too chaotic and makes it hard to be as precise as the design demands. Neat idea but the execution is a bit lacking.

Humanity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 40

User Lists: 16

Unless you have friends to play it with, which I did not, it quickly stops being a fun experience solo. Too bad since I really wanted to like it.

mosespippy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 8

#13  Edited By mosespippy

I'm under the impression that this game suffered from not coming out 2 years ago. It looked ready then and it doesn't look like any of the extra time improved anything. All it did was make people forget about it.

IamTerics

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

Co-op is what makes and breaks this game. I have it on my top 10 list , so of course I love it. I kind of put it in the same boat as the Towerfalls and Samurai Gunns, where couch co-op is where its at and its better with people you know. Yea it has online but, even when everyone has mics and a stable connection, its communicating is still harder than say pointing at the TV screen.

RawknRo11a

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 12

#15  Edited By RawknRo11a

Probably as most people I've talked to about Monaco have said, It's neat for about 30 minutes and then it just gets to be less and less interesting. Not that it's a bad game or anything. As for it not being on anyones Top 10 list, Just look at the games that came out this year!

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.