Steam Co-op!!

#1 Posted by Lydian_Sel (2501 posts) -

Anybody playing this on steam?!

Let's get this going Giant Bomb!

Add me: Lydian_Sel

#2 Edited by eccentrix (1614 posts) -

Yes, I want to play with some people who I know won't care when I mess up or whatever. Also, I want to play with four players. Random people online don't tend to be the most patient bunch.

allansianadventurer

#3 Posted by AlexW00d (6449 posts) -

There's a bunch of people in the Gaming Hub mumble who have this/are playing this. Come on in and say hello.

#4 Posted by The_Drizzle (624 posts) -

Would you guys recommended buying this? i too would love to play it co-op but the reviews kind of made me doubt my initial hype

#5 Edited by Ghostiet (5341 posts) -

Would you guys recommended buying this? i too would love to play it co-op but the reviews kind of made me doubt my initial hype

Buy it. It's awesome.

#6 Posted by Sin4profit (3003 posts) -

@the_drizzle: It depends on what you're looking for. for single player it starts out pretty slow but as it goes on it gets super complex to the point where it get be a bit frustrating. If you're looking for a good mechanical challenge (which happens in the way later missions) i'd recommend it.

#7 Edited by Daveyo520 (7008 posts) -

I tried to play with my friends yesterday but the game kept on crashing on me.

#8 Posted by project343 (2838 posts) -

@the_drizzle said:

Which reviews? Game has an 85 on Metacritic, and scored a 4/5 on this site.

Overview of pros and cons (from what I've read):
+ Amazing coop experience
+ Completely original sense of style
+ Unlike anything else out there
- Visually a bit too busy (difficult to navigate environment during chaos)
- Singleplayer is a lesser (although, certainly not 'poor') experience

#9 Edited by amlabella (332 posts) -

I'd be interested in trying co-op with some fellow Giant Bomb users on Steam. Played single-player for about an hour earlier today; pretty cool but it seems like it'd be a better multiplayer experience.

My username is LaBella23 on Steam.

#10 Posted by Sin4profit (3003 posts) -

@project343: I finished "The Locksmith's Story" today on single player. I liked the game as it became more complex and i became more focused on "cleaning out" the level rather then just finish the objective. I feel the visual noise is a valid complaint for the most part, but also less of a problem in singleplayer.

#11 Edited by badaboom420 (8 posts) -

I added a bunch of you guys! I hope to get us all in a game together =). Game seems like it be fun multiplayer!!

i am BADABOOOM

#12 Posted by rivaldi22 (112 posts) -

I'd be VERY interested in trying co-op with fellow GBers on Steam while I wait for the XBLA version to drop.

Username is 'rivaldi22' on Steam.

#13 Posted by UberExplodey (943 posts) -

Won a copy from a raffle the other day and have been enjoying myself so far.

Steam ID is "uberexplodey" if you want to add me.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.