Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Monday Night Combat

Game » consists of 3 releases. Released Aug 11, 2010

A multiplayer-focused third-person shooter that borrows elements from both Team Fortress 2 and Defense of the Ancients. Take control of one of six personified Classes and defend your Moneyball in a futuristic sports environment.

Damn this game kicks ass....

fossas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

#1  Edited By fossas

i frickin love this game sooo much. ive only played it for 2 or 3 days, but damn... my only problem with it isnt the game's fault. its mine. i suck reeeaaly bad at this game. can anyone offer some advice or pointers? i appreciate it.

MooseyMcMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 13

#2  Edited By MooseyMcMan

Sure, great. Pretty sure a week or two ago one of the mods put up something about how users are not supposed to swear in the thread names. Just a word of warning. 

dragonzord

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#3  Edited By dragonzord
    @MooseyMcMan said:
    " Sure, great. Pretty sure a week or two ago one of the mods put up something about how users are not supposed to swear in the thread names. Just a word of warning.  "
    Ass isn't a swear word
    Avatar image for superwristbands
    SuperWristBands

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#4  Edited By SuperWristBands

What are you playing it on? I played it on the PC when it was in beta and had a blast! Then when it went on sale on XBLA I bought it because two of my friends decided they were going to buy it on XBLA and not PC :|

Fucking hated it on the 360. I kept getting my ass kicked and dying in what seemed like one hit.

I'm just gonna stick to the PC version. Also I can't offer much help other then to say: play the sniper or assassin. You'll die a lot as the assassin but it's a lot of fun. It's too bad that everyone on my teams seem to pick the assassin leaving me to play a different class that I don't have as much fun with.

Avatar image for deactivated-5c5cdba6e0b96
    deactivated-5c5cdba6e0b96

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 3

How is the community? I love when there are tournaments and competitive play even if I'm not participating.

infininja

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#6  Edited By infininja

Assassin and tank are bot pushers. Their primary jobs are to keep the enemy bots back so you bots can move in to take the enemy's shields down. Assassin will gain juice very quickly because melee hits get you more juice. The tank can hit bots from afar with his product grenade and rail gun (I usually upgrade product grenade to 3 ASAP).

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.