Experiencing Problems

#1 Posted by Thunderstarter (82 posts) -

So I just bought this game today, I picked up on how to play pretty quickly so I decided to play Crossfire. I got to play a few games and loved it, however, due to some real-world distractions I had to go idle at some points and, consequently, get booted. This is fine, I should've just left the games anyway. 
After getting booted for the 3rd time (My parents REALLY bug me some times) I tried to go play again, however, whenever it says "connecting" it brings me to an empty lobby where nobody comes in. My NAT type is Open, so that's not the problem. Also, when I try to join someone else's game, it says I can't connect. 
I deleted the game and am re-downloading it now, but I'm confused as why this is happening? I'm hoping re-downloading it will fix the problem, but I'm not sure. Help?

#2 Posted by LordXavierBritish (6320 posts) -

UberEnt has acknowledge that there are major connection problems. 

I would assume that there is a patch in the works.

#3 Posted by Thunderstarter (82 posts) -

Thank you for the information. I'll just sit impatiently then...this game is too good for there to be connection problems.

#4 Posted by Infininja (881 posts) -

Just back out and try again.

Also, the game often shows the "join session in progress" option even when your friend is in a full match, so that's probably why you're not able to join that way.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.