Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Monday Night Combat

Game » consists of 3 releases. Released Aug 11, 2010

A multiplayer-focused third-person shooter that borrows elements from both Team Fortress 2 and Defense of the Ancients. Take control of one of six personified Classes and defend your Moneyball in a futuristic sports environment.

Jackbot kills

Mighty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 3

#1  Edited By Mighty

Jacktbots are menaces, especially in Overtime. I've found the most effective way to kill them is to use the Assasin's grapple from the back and then have a deployed Gunner clean him up. Anyone else come up with different, more efficient attacks?
    Kraivyne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#2  Edited By Kraivyne

I normally play the tank. I like to use the product grenade to stun the jackbot then use death blossom to finish him off. It is actually quite effective.

Avatar image for lordxavierbritish
    LordXavierBritish

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

User Lists: 6

#3  Edited By LordXavierBritish

Sniper and Assassin: Grapple and then take down secondary weapon or Ejector. I haven't tried this, but I think Sniper traps might free or at least slow Jackbots. Could someone confirm this?

Gunner and Tank: Deploy and let loose. Hit it with a product grenade to slow it down if you are Tank. Don't both doing this though if you haven't upgraded Deploy, which you normally shouldn't go as Tank. In that case just Product Grenade and fire. If it is even level 2 though, I'd go into Deploy. 

Assault and Support: Use bombs and Airstrikes. Try to set up your firebase if you haven't as Support, the extra firepower will help to take it down more quickly. Also remember that Air Strikes can't go through ceilings, so take that into account when attaching the markers.

Avatar image for masterofpenguins_zell
    MasterOfPenguins_Zell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 9

Jump up and down as an Assassin, then once you have juice, you destroy them really fast. Just don't forget the jump.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.