Monday Night Combat for 600 Microsoft Points

#1 Posted by T0mF5 (929 posts) -
Monday Night Combat is tomorrow's deal of the day, but they already reduced the price from 1200 Microsoft points to 600 Microsoft points.
#2 Posted by LordXavierBritish (6320 posts) -

Everyone needs to buy this game. 

Great fucking game and great fucking dev team. 

Fuck you all give them your money.

#3 Posted by President_Barackbar (3462 posts) -

There is a PC version now as well on Steam. If you pre-purchase you get free beta access from now until the official release.

#4 Posted by dragonzord (814 posts) -
@LordXavierBritish said:
" Everyone needs to buy this game.  Great fucking game and great fucking dev team.  Fuck you all give them your money. "
Or they could buy it on Steam. I imagine they get a bigger slice of profit from that, what with Xbox's market policies, and PSN is no saint either.
#5 Posted by LordXavierBritish (6320 posts) -
@zoner said:
" @LordXavierBritish said:
" Everyone needs to buy this game.  Great fucking game and great fucking dev team.  Fuck you all give them your money. "
Or they could buy it on Steam. I imagine they get a bigger slice of profit from that, what with Xbox's market policies, and PSN is no saint either. "
NO. 

THEY WILL BUY IT ON XBLA AND PLAY IT WITH ME WHILE UBER  ENJOYS THEIR MEAGER PROFITS. 

THAT IS HOW IT SHALL BE AND HOW IT SHALL ALWAYS REMAIN.
#6 Posted by Vintoks (21 posts) -

It's a great deal, hopefully the price drop will win over anyone who is still on the fence about it.

#7 Posted by UberExplodey (941 posts) -

Love this game.  

BUY THIS GAME!

#8 Posted by CaptainCharisma (339 posts) -

I just got it so if anyone wants someone to play along with then add me on Live: ChicoChanqlueta

#9 Posted by Malakhii (1443 posts) -

Make sure if you buy it to pick up the free DLC. 

#10 Posted by ahab88 (240 posts) -

Just got it. Looking forward to some hot class on class action.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.