PC version any different

#1 Edited by gerp (193 posts) -

I was just wondering if the pc version is any better,worse or just different anyway from the xbox one and if there are people playing the pc version.

#2 Posted by TheMustacheHero (6655 posts) -

I don't think anyone is playing the PC version because they have TF2 there. But the PC version does have cosmetic items and stuff like that.

#3 Posted by SomeJerk (3252 posts) -

Mouse and keyboard.

End thread.

#4 Posted by CaptainTightPants (2834 posts) -
@gerp: There are still people playing it, I last played it a week or 2 ago and finding a server full of people is not hard at all.
#5 Posted by MayorFeedback (674 posts) -

Yep, lots of people playing MNC on PC, even die-hard TF2 guys like me. Rules.

#6 Posted by nukesniper (1312 posts) -

I was playing it last night (Got it during steam sale). There were tons of full rooms then, however that is probably due to the sale. I was playing it with a gamepad too, but switched to mouse and keyboard.

#7 Posted by Three0neFive (2293 posts) -
@somejerk said:

Mouse and keyboard.

End thread.

Maybe its just me, but it doesn't seem like MNC benefits a whole lot from kb/m... I mean, the crosshairs/spray are fucking huge anyway, there's not really a whole lot of precision required.

@OP: Aside from inconsequential things like costumes, the only real difference is the inclusion of dedicated servers. You can even use a 360 controller if you want.
#8 Posted by ajamafalous (12000 posts) -

@Three0neFive said:

@somejerk said:

Mouse and keyboard.

End thread.

Maybe its just me, but it doesn't seem like MNC benefits a whole lot from kb/m... I mean, the crosshairs/spray are fucking huge anyway, there's not really a whole lot of precision required.

Play Tank, railgun dudes across the map.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.