Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Monday Night Combat

Game » consists of 3 releases. Released Aug 11, 2010

A multiplayer-focused third-person shooter that borrows elements from both Team Fortress 2 and Defense of the Ancients. Take control of one of six personified Classes and defend your Moneyball in a futuristic sports environment.

Two things I wish they would change

Cataphract1014

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#1  Edited By Cataphract1014

Nothing balance wise, but just some tweaks to make the game better(I guess?).

• Switching the shoulder you aim over.  Nothing is more annoying than not being able to see around a corner, but the person you know is there can see you.
    • The countdown after the game ends on the scoreboard.  Get rid of that and move the scoreboard to the lobby between games.  Lots of quits happen the second that screen comes up, and if it was the host, you have to sit through a Host Migration after the game is already over. =\
    Pinworm45

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#2  Edited By Pinworm45

I just got it and the scoreboard wait is the first thing I noticed. kill it.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.