gerp's Monday Night Combat (Xbox 360 Games Store) review

• gerp wrote this review on .
  • gerp has written a total of 9 reviews. The last one was for Far Cry 3

Well Worth the money

I got Monday Night Combat about a month ago and have played over fifteen hours of it this game is a beautiful blend of different types of game play. As long as both teams know what there doing or both are on the dame skill level this game can get into some pretty intense matches. It is well worth the fifteen dollars and the hard drive space on you Xbox. They have also recently put out some free DLC that add one new map to the crossfire mode and one new blitz mode for free. The new blitz mode will go on forever literally they will just keep sending harder and harder waves at you until you just become overwhelmed with the few different types of robots. It is fun to see how far you can get with your friends or when your friends are offline its a little bit of leader board chasing witch is always fun and I intend to keep playing on and off again for the duration of my love for this game.