Skills in Diablo III
Blinding Flash: A blinding flash that blinds all nearby enemies. Enemies hit by blinding flash have a 30% chance to miss and won't attack the monk unless attacked first.
- Self Reflection (level 12): Enemies are blinded longer for 4 seconds.
- Blinded and Confused (level 19): Once blinded, enemies have a higher chance of attacking own allies.
- Blinding Echo (level 28): After using the Blinding Flash for a few seconds, another flash of light will blind enemies within the player's surrounding area.
- Searing Light (level 41): The chance for elite enemies to miss attacks is increased.
- Faith in the Light (level 55): Upon activation, attacks are imbued with an extra Holy damage, which lasts for a few seconds.
Breath of Heaven: A spell that heals the monk and allies.
- Circle of Soom (level 14): Attacks enemies for Holy damage.
- Circle of Life: (level 21): Gain additional health upon using the skill.
- Blazing Wrath (level 32): Increases damage of attacks.
- Infused with Light (level 44): Gain additional spirit from primary attacks after using skill.
- Penitent Flame (level 59): Once enemies are exposed to this skill, enemies run away.
Crippling Wave: A combo skill that attacks enemies in an arc in front of the monk for the first two attacks and on the third does aoe damage to everyone around the monk.
- Mangle (level 17): Increases weapon damage
- Concussion (level 26): Enemies that come in contact with this attack inflict less damage.
- Rising Tide (level 36): Critical hits produce additional spirit.
- Tsunami (level 51): The range on the third strike is increased and speed reduction is increased upon enemies.
- Breaking Wave (level 57): After enemies have been attacked, they also take additional damage.
Cyclone Strike: The Monk pulls enemies close then unleashes a holy explosion.
- Eye of the Storm (level 21): Reduces cost of skill.
- Implosion (level 25): Increases the distance of pulling enemies towards the player.
- Sunburst (level 34): Changes from holy explosion to fire with a chance to cast fear.
- Wall of Wind: After using skill, increases chance of dodging attacks.
- Soothing Breeze (level 55): Heals allies within surrounding area of player.
Dashing Strike: A spirit spender that quickly dashes to a target, useful for closing the distance or to create distance if used on a location rather then a enemy.
- Way of the Falling Star (level 15): After attacking enemy with skill, speed is increased.
- Flying Side Kick (level 23): Performs a flying kick to stun enemies.
- Quicksilver (level 32): Reduces cost of skill.
- Soaring Skull (level 39): After dashing through the opponents, it slow all enemies.
- Blinding Speed (level 49): Increases chance to dodge attacks.
Deadly Reach: A combo skill that gives a melee attack some range. Third strike goes the farthest.
- Piercing Target (level 9): Further Increases distance of second and third strikes.
- Keen Eye (level 18): The third strike adds armor.
- Scattered Blows (level 34): The third strike is changed to attacking surrounding enemies.
- Strike from Beyond (level 47): Critical hits add more spirit.
- The third strike increases damage of all attacks.
Exploding Palm: Cause a target to bleed, if the target dies while bleeding it explodes and deals damage to nearby enemies.
- The Flesh is Weak (level 18): After impact, enemies take more damage.
- Strong Spirit (level 25): After target explodes during bleeding, extra spirit is gained.
- Creeping Demise (level 36): Reduces enemy's movement speed.
- Impending Doom (level 44): Increases bleeding time and deals extra physical damage.
- Essence Burn (level 51): Target will burn and explode for damage and affect other surrounding enemies.
Fists of Thunder: A combo skill that unleashes a series of increasingly powerful lighting based attacks.
- Thunderclap (level 6): Teleports to the enemy and delivers lightning damage.
- Lightning Flash (level 14): Increases chance to dodge.
- Static Charge (level 30): Enemy will be shocked and take further lightning damage.
- Quickening (level 42): Additional spirit is gained after critical hits.
- Bounding Light. (Level 52): Third punch casts chain lightning instead of knockback and additional lightning damage.
Inner Sanctuary: A protection circle that stops all enemies from getting into melee with the Monk.
- Safe Haven (level 26): Regeneration is cast upon entering the area.
- Sanctified Ground (level 31): Once skill times out, the area of the ground slows movement of the enemies.
- Consecration (level 37): Increases duration of skill.
- Circle of Protection (level 43): All allies within area take less damage.
- Forbidden Palace (level 58): All allies within area can deal extra damage.
Lashing Tail Kick: A kick that knocks back enemies.
- Vulture Claw Kick (level 7): Adds fire damage and knockback.
- Sweeping Armada (level 15): Knockback distance is increasedand slows enemies movements.
- Spinning Flame Kick (level 28): Throws a fire column that deals fire damage.
- Scorpion Sting (level 38): Has a chance to stun enemies instead of knockback.
- Hand of Ytar (level 52): Can attack a long range and can slow down enemy's movement speed.
Mantra of Conviction: Nearby enemies receive additional damage.
- Overawe (level 35): Strength increase and enemies take additional damage.
- Intimidation (level 44): Enemies affected deal less damage.
- Dishearten (level 47): Slows enemy's movement within range for mantra.
- Reclamation (level 55): Chance to gain life on hit only on melee attacks.
- Submission (level 60): Enemies within the mantra take holy damage.
Mantra of Evasion: Increases the dodge rate of the Monk and all allies nearby.
- Hard Target (level 24): Increases armor.
- Divine Protection (level 33): When player/ally's life drops very low. a shield is formed reducing damage. Takes time to re-use ability.
- Wind through the Reeds (level 40): Increases movement speed.
- Perseverance (level 50): Reduces the time of negative status ailments.
- Backlash (level 58): Once attacked is dodged, the skill creates a burst of flames that deals fire damage.
Mantra of Healing: The Monk and all nearby allies gain increased life regeneration.
- Sustenance (level 31): Increases life generation further.
- Circular Breathing (level 38): Spirit get regenerated as well.
- Boon is Inspiration (level 42): Adds life on hit.
- Heavenly Body (level 48): Increases overall vitality.
- Time of Need (level 53): Increases resistances.
Mantra of Retribution: Causes the monk and nearby allies to return a portion of the melee damage they receive back as holy damage.
- Retaliation (level 28): Increases amount reflected as well as ranged damage.
- Transgression (level 36): Increases attack speed.
- Indignation (level 41): Upon receiving damage, enemies has a chance to be stunned.
- Against All Odds (level 56): Upon reflecting damage, it also adds additional spirit.
- Collateral Damage (level 59): Once enemy attacks play with skill, they have a chance of a feedback blast, dealing holy damage to enemy and surrounding enemies too.
Mystic Ally: Summons a mystic ally that fights alongside you.
- Water Ally (level 27): Summons a water ally who deals with physical damage, has a wave attack and can slow enemy's movement.
- Fire Ally (level 31): Summons a fire ally who can perform a flame kick which adds additional fire damage.
- Air Ally (level 39): Summons an air ally who has a chance to regenerate spirit and is surrounded by a whirlwind that deals physical damage.
- Eternal Ally (level 46): Summons an eternal ally who can be automatically revived and increased physical damage per attack.
- Earth Ally (level 53): Summons an earth ally who increases the maximum health of the player and can send waves of earth which forces the enemy to attack the ally for a small amount of time.
Serenity: A shield that protects the Monk from attacks.
- Peaceful Repose (level 23): Heals the player.
- Reap What Is Sown (level 29): when skill ends, shield explodes into holy damage within range.
- Tranquillity (level 39): Extends the shield and adds immunity to status ailments.
- Ascension (level 47): Increases duration of skill.
- Instant Karma (level 54): Majority of attacks are reflects back to the attacker.
Seven Sided Strike: An area effect skill in which the Monk uses blinding speed to attack multiple targets. As he is using the skill he can not be damaged.
- Sudden Assault (level 23): Teleports to enemy and increases damage.
- Several-Sided Strike (level 29): adds more hits to the skill.
- Pandemonium (level 37): Has a chance to be stunned.
- Sustained Attack (level 43): Reduces cooldown time.
- Fulminating Onslaught (level 60): Each hit causes an explosion dealing holy damage around the enemy.
Sweeping Wind: A sweeping attack that damaged all hit by it.
- Master of Wind (level 27): Increases duration.
- Blade Storm (level 33): Adds additional damage and can be stacked with additional damage.
- Fire Storm (level 38): Increases radius and adds fire damage.
- Inner Storm (level 46): Once stack is at maximum, additional spirit is gained.
- Cyclone (level 56): At the maximum stacks, critical hits can summon a lightning tornado.
Tempest Rush: Run through enemies, dealing damage and slowing them.
- Northern Breeze (level 11): Reduces cost to cast skill.
- Tailwind (level 20): Increases speed.
- Flurry (level 33): Slows enemy's movement speed.
- Slipstream (level 45): Reduces damage taken.
- Bluster (level 56): Once hit, enemy deals less damage.
Wave of Light: The Monk summons a giant bell that deals Holy damage and then deals damage to all in its path.
- Wall of Light (level 18): Increases holy damage on the first strike.
- Explosive light (level 25): Creates a burst that adds additional holy damage.
- Empowered Wave (level 35): Reduces cost of skill.
- Blinding Light (level 49): On critical hits, it stuns enemies.
- Pillar of the Ancients (level 57): Summons a pillar that add additional damages.
Way of the Hundred Fists: A combo skill, first the monk dashes to his target dealing a single punch, then he unloads with multitude of rapid punches, then finishes it off with a AOE attack.
- Hands of Lightning (level 24): Adds additional hits.
- Blazing fists (level 32): Critical hits increases speed am movement speed which can be stacked.
- Fists of Fury (level 40): Adds a dash to the attack and deals additional holy damage.
- Spirited Salvo (level 48): Chance of generating spirit per attack.
- Windforce Flurry (level 60): The third hit creates a wave which adds physical damage in front of the player.
|Column Head||Column Head|
|Beacon of Ytar: All cooldown times are reduced.|
|Chant of Resonance: Manta time is increased and adds spirit regeneration.|
|Combination Strike: Each different spirit generator increases damage for a certain amount of time.|
|Exhalted Soul: Increases maximum spirit and adds regeneration to spirit.|
|Fleet-Footed: Movement speed is increased.|
|Guiding Light: When healing another player, both players can do extra damage for a certain amount of time.|
|Near Death Experience: When the enemy deals a fatal blow, a certain percent of health and spirit is restored. Once used, has to be cooled down to be used again.|
|One with Everything: The highest elemental resist would equal to all of the other elemental resists.|
|Pacifism: When stunned, immobilized or under a far or charm spell, damage taken is reduced by a percent.|
|Resolve: Upon attack the enemy, their attack damage is reduced.|
|Seize the Initiative: Armor is increased via Dexterity.|
|Sixth Sense: Dodge chance is increased by a percent of what the Critical Hit Chance is set to.|
|The Guardian's Path: When dual wielding, increases chance to dodge. Using a two-handed weapon increases spirit regeneration.|
|Transcendence: Every point of spirit is converted to life.|